1987 Turbo-T dark blue

SMS

1987 Turbo-T. 93k miles. Power doors/locks, cold A/C, Posi rear. Dark blue with blue interior. Body in great shape, original paint has some chips/checking which I have touched up, but ultimatly, the car needs paint. Bumper fillers still pliable. Interior has new headliner, and is as perfect as can be expected for a 20 yr old car. Engine has never been opened except for roller timing chain and new valve springs. Trans has been rebuilt by Coan, and is the original BRF coded 200-4r. Converter is a 2800 stall Coan LU pn#90310, and can be re-stalled. Engine mods include: PTE TA-49 turbo, PTE front mount IC, Motoron 60lb injectors, TurboTweak race chip, RJC power plate, Racetronix walbro 340 pump and hot wire kit. New steel powdwer coated MAF pipe, billet vacuum block, Terry Houston stainless down pipe, BGC 2.5" exhaust system w/ flowmaster mufflers. The car runs very hard and with some slicks/drag radials, should run high 11's.Car has been converted to vacuum brakes. Car has a folder of receipts for all work/repairs done to the car since roughly 2001. I have spoken to the two previous owners of the car and it has always been kept in a garage for at least the past 6 years. Selling to finish college degree and in general, I have just lost interest. Price is $9500 or best reasonable offer. Here is a link to some pics of the car.

SMS454 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Forgot to add that the car has a digital dash that has been upgraded to read past 85mph. Also has a new Scanmaster 2.1.

Questions

How many miles on the car? Is there any rust on body? Looks nice. Do you have 1/4 mile time on street tires? Does anything need to be fixed?

93500 on car.Like ad says, motor has not been opened except for timing chain and valve springs. Car is solid with no rust, but paint needs attention. The only thing that doesn't work is the power antenna. No track times, but street tires will severely limit this cars ET, it needs slicks or drag radials or you will just spin.
I have added some more pics to the album of the trunk and door jambs.
Steve

Car has been sold to one of the best known Buck enthusiasts on this board. Who is he?:confused: I'll let him reveal himself if he so chooses.:D
Steve