1987 Turbo T Charcoal Grey 78K miles

RUN4BUX

I just purchased the car from board member JeffRender, who I must say is a very straight shooter.

Here is a link to his previous post which outlines the details on the car and has a link to pics:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/195905-87-turbo-t.html?highlight=grey

The car is as described but my plans have changed and I'm now going to be keeping my low mile limited. This car drives wonderful and has good paint for a driver quality car. This is a car that can be driven and enjoyed.

I gave Jeff $10,800 for the car and would like to get $11,100 out of it to cover my travel expenses for picking it up.

I am located in NW Alabama and can be contacted by PM, E-mail; RUN4BUX@aol.com or phone (205)-486-0893.

The title should be back any day.

Shane

Wow nice car! Why the change of heart?

Glen, is that the car you told me about a while back?

I have around 11 cars right (including 3 Fox Body Stangs, 2 regals, an IROC, and Trailblazer SS to name a few) now and I've decided to consolidate by selling several and buying 1 or 2 more (probably a vette).

Truth is I thought I had another car sold and would have room for this car. I then commited to Jeff to purchase the car and my other deal fell thru. I won't back out of purchasing after making such a statement and Jeff was good enough to hold the car for a month while I had a chance to go pick it up.

As Jeff truthfully stated, the car is well worth the money and now I will sell it and give someone else a chance of owning and enjoying this nice car.

Geez, you bought the car only to sell it?? I offered Jeff $11k for the car and he said it was sold, and I was very disappointed.. Why do you want to sell it so soon??

I bought the car to have a driver regal. I was going to sell my low mile car and have one to drive. I told Jeff I would buy the car thinking I was going to have moved some of the other vehicles I own. Some other car deals I had going fell thru and like I said before when I tell someone I'm going to do something I try to deliver. Now I am looking to sell the car for what I have in it.

You must of offered 11K to Jeff after he and I made the deal for 10.8K. He is a very stand up guy for not taking the higher offer because it took me a month to get the time to get up there and pick it up.

If you would like to still purchase the car for $11K let me know?

If you have seen the car you know the car is worth the asking price.

Yes Jeff is a stand up guy, he said he would take $12k for it as you said that he could sell it in the meantime.. and he would not tell me what you offered.. I told him to forward my information to you and should you want to sell to call me about it, it seems that he did not.. I wished you would have called me about a week ago, I would have bought it for sure. I have since made other plans and paid off some of my student loans with the money I saved up. Would hate to take out more loans in order to buy your car..

How soon do you need the car sold?? I will see what I can do..

Wordy1 - Jeff told me he may have it sold for 12K and I told him to go ahead if he could make that much more on the car but I guess since your offer was only a couple hundred over mine he kept our agreement.

I'm in no big hurry, but interest has been very heavy on the car. If you want to call and see if we can work something out, just give me a ring (205)-486-0893. I will hold the car with a deposit.

Let me know.

Damn nice car!! I am parting out a car just like it! I wish I could restore it because that is my favorite car after the GN!!!!

Very sharp car. My favorite color on the Turbo cars. I need to finish my WE4. Goodluck with the sale!!! -Mat-

UnderPressure - Your car sounds like a one of a kind, hold out and you'll get your price.

There don't seem to be any rust issues with the car, the bottom of doors have a slight surface staining around the filler and drain holes.

Thanks for all the compliments I know it will make someone a good car.

Thanks for the info on the car. I've got a buddy looking to build a street - strip kind of car & i thing yours would be a GREAT car for him. Clean car, low miles & nice tasteful mods. Looks like a bargain to me.

TTT

Wordy1 - Have you gotten my last PM. I have tried to call and have left 2 messages. Give me a ring 205-486-0893.