1987 TType

Night Train

HPIM1070.JPGHPIM1071.JPGHPIM1072.JPGHPIM1073.JPGHPIM1074.JPGHPIM1075.JPGHPIM1076.JPGHPIM1078.JPGHPIM1079.JPG My car has been family owned since new and only has 99,430 miles. It has always been garaged except when it was at the shop waiting for work to be performed. The car is black with grey interior. It is a t-top car, but is exceptionally tight. You have to really pull the door hard to close it due to its being so air tight. Cotton's has done all of the work on the car over the past 12 years. As you can see from the list below, there have been a lot of good mods performed on my car. It has run a best of 11.0@120 but with the old CPT65 turbo and it has a new 66 ball bearing turbo on since last season. It has never had a roll bar or cage and still has the factory air, converted to 134A several years ago. NO RUST! I even have the factory window sticker! Asking $14,900.

87 TTYPE

Body NO RUST!
  • In family since new
  • Fiber glass bumpers w/aluminum supports
  • Rear seat “X” braces
  • Large ATR rear sway bar
  • Metco LCA's
  • Weld Prostar rims7” front, 8” rear
  • 275x60x15 MT Drag radials (well worn)
  • T-tops with factory bags in trunk – Really tight when you close door
  • Original paint - not a show car, but pretty nice
  • Autometer boost gauge on pillar
  • Hood mounted Autometer liquid filled FP gauge
  • Autometer Tach, liquid filled mechanical oil and water temp gauges above radio (no holes in dash)
  • Power drivers seat
  • Power windows
Performance (Best of 11.0@121on old CPT-65 Turbo)
  • RPE motor
  • Turbonetics 66 ball bearing turbo new in 2011
  • XFI, logging switch in ash tray
  • DeQuick front mount intercooler
  • 83# injectors
  • 206/206 roller cam
  • Steel center caps
  • Port matched Champion Intake
  • Ported and port matched iron heads
  • Roller rockers
  • HP oil pump (20#'s at hot idle)
  • 70mm Accufab throtle body
  • Razor's Methanol injection
  • Angled IAC
  • Remote Cold Air kit
  • Turbo Saver remote oil filter
  • Delta Gate
  • ATR single shot 3” stainless exhaust and Pit Bull muffler
  • Competition Engineering drag shocks
  • Hot Wired Walbro fuel pump
  • Spool w/Strange axles, 3.42
  • Hurst line lock
  • Dynotech HiPro tranny
  • 3200 stall converter
  • Rear air bags
  • All work done at Cotton's

Attachments

• HPIM1083.JPG
    HPIM1083.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 446
im guessing chrome bumper since we4's dont have regal emblems and header panel emblem

Don't want to take away from this guys thread. When your dealing with T's its a matter of preference. I have a we4 but would love a chrome bumper black regal. I thnk they look real sharp. That's why I asked the question.

Good luck with sale

Don't want to take away from this guys thread. When your dealing with T's its a matter of preference. I have a we4 but would love a chrome bumper black regal. I thnk they look real sharp. That's why I asked the question.

Good luck with sale

Actually, I was kinda thinking the same thing. Mine happens to be a blacked out turbo T that I honestly haven't really driven yet except to test drive it and buy it. My buddy is trucking it up to me this weekend. But the one thing I kinda liked that it doesn't have is the chrome bumpers. I suppose that's not too hard to fix, but I'm not sure I will because it looks great in all black too.

Second the GLWS for ya! looks like a sweet ride!

Update -- I took the car to Hemmings Musclepalooza on 5/27. The car is stronger than I remembered! With 20#'s of boost, I ran 11.459 @ 119.96. The sweet spot for the turbo is 25-28#'s, so you can see it's capable of easy 10's. Again, since I don't have a roll bar or cage, I'm linited to 11.5 or slower. Great car for someone that wants an extremely quick street car that the A/C still works on.

My trade would be a 30th anniversary z28 Camaro Convertable with a LT1(5.7L) engine. I bought it so I wouldn't put too many miles on my 86T. Guess what, the Camaro just sits in my garage. I don't like sitting so low to the ground. Plus, when the top is down I feel like my forehead is going to smash into the windshield. I love my TB. I want another one to share my weekend miles!

My trade would be a 30th anniversary z28 Camaro Convertable with a LT1(5.7L) engine. I bought it so I wouldn't put too many miles on my 86T. Guess what, the Camaro just sits in my garage. I don't like sitting so low to the ground. Plus, when the top is down I feel like my forehead is going to smash into the windshield. I love my TB. I want another one to share my weekend miles!
Sorry, but I'm not looking for a trade.