1987 T-Top Buick GN w/White Racing FlexFuel Motor

ramaxon1

All details of the car can be emailed to you as well as photos. It can only be seen to be truly appreciated for all that is on the car.

The car is located at the White Racing & Marine shop. It currently needs the engine pulled to look at a radiator fluid leak that took place in cylinder no.6.

Possibly a bridged gasket...

The oil is clean and the issue was caught immediately.

I cannot afford diagnosis or repair, and the car is for sale "as-is" for $21,500.

This car is very clean and was featured in OCT 2009 Hot Rod Mag.

richmaxon@comcast.net

Multiple Fuel Systems - White Racing Multifuel Upfit Kit - Hot Rod Magazine

Dan White can assist with the estaimate of the repair. He can be reached at White Racing & Marine 586-756-3026.

Let me know your email and I can send you a spec sheet of the car.

Thanks,
Rich

hey are you sure that guy pumping the gas know what he is doing lol just kidding very nice car and dan white is the best by far he is my friend and my tuner and i would have 2 say i am so pleased with his work man my car is flex fuel he converted it installed my fast xfi 120 lb injectors he did this like 2 or three months ago best time i ran was 10.60 128 mph 1.52 60 foot on street radials stock cam rods pistons crank im getting slicks today never ran car with slicks if you talk to dan white tell him jason baker said hello i will be talking to him soon going to have him dyno tune my car last time it had 564 to the rear with the three bar map he installed 5 bar map 2 weeks ago now i can safely run over 30 lbs boost going to milan sunday for g.m race day going to run 33 lbs on my slicksi will let you know what it runs

looks like we are going to pursue the repair afterall. i will tell Dan Hello when i see him today. hope your car runs fast as hell. I think I will be there also, not with the GN obviously...

R u going to sell it after its fixed? Why did you want to sell it in the first place, just curious. Ur car looks pretty mean.