1987 Special-T Buick Regal Center Caps/T-Wheel Spare

Not factory T caps but they are in excellent condition and will fit your T wheels.

photo(12).jpg

Here is what it looks like on the wheel.

photo(11).jpg

$150 for all 4 caps plus shipping. Add 3% or do the friends and family thing.

As far as wheel cleaners go I have had great results with Eagle One Etching Wheel Cleaner. Just make sure you get the bottle that says "etching" though or it may not work as good or at all for the stains you have. Word of caution if you get it on the shiny parts of the rim, like the ribs, it will discolor. The active ingredients are: Phosphoric acid, Sulfuric acid and Hydrofluoric acid. Yes, it's that strong. Use in a well ventilated area and gloves would be a good idea. If that doesn't work there is always bead blasting.

SPECIAL THANKS again to "Greg" for this 1986 Buick Regal T-Type steering wheel. I am still looking for 4 wheel center caps for 1987 aluminum Special-T "factory GM" wheels.

:)

Attachments

• 2500.jpg
    2500.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 17
I have 2 NOS black T center caps in original GM box with wrapper. My buddy bought them new and they sat on his shelf for years. He said he never put them on. To me, they're not 100% perfect, but I suppose nothing from GM ever was. Unless they're going on a 100 point show car, they're probably as nice as you'll find.

I would do $210 w/ free shipping; Paypal as a gift/friends payment. (I know....not cheap...sorry man... saw that used ones were selling around $80 each) If you're interested, feel free to email me direct:
quik87gn@aol.com

Thanks,

-Chris

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    931.2 KB · Views: 24
  • getPart.jpg
    getPart.jpg
    938.4 KB · Views: 20
I have 2 NOS black T center caps in original GM box with wrapper. My buddy bought them new and they sat on his shelf for years. He said he never put them on. To me, they're not 100% perfect, but I suppose nothing from GM ever was. Unless they're going on a 100 point show car, they're probably as nice as you'll find.

I would do $210 w/ free shipping; Paypal as a gift/friends payment. (I know....not cheap...sorry man... saw that used ones were selling around $80 each) If you're interested, feel free to email me direct:
quik87gn@aol.com

Thanks,

-Chris

Hey, Chris.

Thanks very much ... but GSX-Steve phoned me 1 hour ago to let me know that he has 4 center caps for me.

I really appreciate your offer and help.

Have a great day.

Christopher S.

;)