1987 Rosewood

pmoore4321

Looking for a stock or very close to stock 1987 Rosewood. The closer to Houston, the better.:cool:

Wow, I haven't seen a rosewood one in a long time. They do look awesome with the blackout trim.

Yes I'm Looking for Rosewood ... Dont worry I like with Mods . The one I saw also had roll bars ,and did 11.6 with only 16 lb boost . I'm thinking of calling after get some work done.

rosewood

Looking for a stock or very close to stock 1987 Rosewood. The closer to Houston, the better.:cool:

Have you seen the rosewood in person,or just the pics,i thought i wanted one until i saw it in person,+ then found out i didn't really like it as much as i thought.I probably would have still bought it ,if the car was nicer ,but i wasn't as thrilled with the color in person.It was rosier then i expected,i was thinking it was a little more brownish,but still a nice color.
But anyway this guy has a nice one that is also an x-dea car,but it's not cheap,here is his e-mail-davewillard@q.com
Good luck.

There is one in Hemmings for sale with 50,000 miles on it for $16,500.

I guess I missed your post. You have a link to the one in Hemmings?

Nevermind, I found it. Looks like it's a Limited w/ vinyl top. Not really into vinyl.

I want one of these:

1987turbotrosewoodmetallic.jpg

:biggrin:

Looks like the one in Ga with the same wheels ,The mods I saw were 214 cam ,67 Turbo ,60 lb Injectors and had roll bars . Did 11.60 with 16 lb boost. This looks great too,if it's different car . I have to admit I havent seen color yet . But I do like weird color's (burnt orange,was my 88 Formula 350).

There is a guy down the street from me here in TN that has one in storage. He bought it in the early 90's and rarely drives it. It has less than 10k on the odo. It is definately rosewood and Ttops, and I think (but not 100%sure) it is a limited. He has the rosewood and a couple GN's and a hotair car all in his garage basement. I'll try to see him and check if you are still interested. I'm sure it won't be real cheap though but you never know.
Steve

I am still interested, but I really don't want a Limited and would prefer no T-tops.

Ok. I'll try to talk to him this weekend. You won't have to worry about rust in the Ttops in this one. It hasn't seen rain since about 1992 or before. Totally stock and unmolested too.

Ok, sorry for taking so long. I actually ran into the owner of the Rosewood down at napa this morning. He does still have it. It is not a limited but unfortunately it does have ttops. Bone stock right down to the factory tires. Just over 9000 on the odo. He is asking $22500.00. Showroom condition. Although I don't have $22500 in my back pocket, I did think that was a good price for this car.

I have a car -pretty much what you're looking for that I would consider selling. I actually bought it in Conroe about
5 years ago from E.J.Howe. Call me if you like- 828-342-1495- Gary Tarwater

I didn't end up getting a rosewood. I still want one, but that is going to have to wait. I just bought a new Silverado about an hour ago...:)