1987 Rosewood Limited WO2 Car - 65K Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBERTAN

Resident Window Licker
I was put onto this car by fellow TB.com member TURBOTIMMER last week...thanks again Tim. :) This car is not what I'm looking for but it is a nice example of a Limited in a rare color...I just don't want a WO2 car. Anyways, after talking with the owner, I offered to host his pictures and list his car here for him. His name is EJ Howe. Some of you in the Houston area my know him as he has been involved in The Houston Buick Club for many years and has hosted several events at his place.

Please keep in mind this is not my car...sending me PMs about it won't get you far. Please contact EJ Howe directly at turboville@hotmail.com or by phone at (936)203-0591. The car is located just north of Houston.

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

044.jpg

043.jpg

004.jpg

056.jpg

058.jpg

057.jpg

061.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

053.jpg

055.jpg

055.jpg

Since a price has to be listed in all posts here, EJ told me he was looking to get $9,500 for the car. I feel that's a very fair price considering the car, and I know he's very interested in selling his cars. He also has a Stage 2 car for sale, and a restored gunmetal gray 1985 T-Type with an '87 drivetrain. Good luck with the sale EJ! :)

Believe me, if I had the money and the room, this car would be sitting next to my rosewood limited. Very nice car for the money.

Believe me, if I had the money and the room, this car would be sitting next to my rosewood limited. Very nice car for the money.

I'd love to see pictures of your car Tim. PM me a location if there are pics online. Thanks again.

Tim never said Earl's car was his. He owns a different Rosewood Limited. Read the posts again. ;)

Umm, i don't believe this is the same car!!!? I am a very good friend of Earl Howe & I owned the car prior to him. The link you posted is a totally different car than the pixs that were posted for Earl. ?
Read the rules for this section before posting. I'll delete your post and if you post like this again in this section you will be banned, no exceptions. The rules are posted at the top as a sticky so I suggest that you read and understand them. Do not bother to respond or I will consider it a second offense.

Tim never said Earl's car was his. He owns a different Rosewood Limited. Read the posts again. ;)

Obviously reading comprehension is not one of ibqwk's strong points...lol

The car in the link I owned prior to TurboTimmer. Alberttan wanted to see Tim's car so I linked a pic from when I had it.:p

Simple misunderstanding. Earl/EJ is a very nice fellow, as are TurboTimmer and JC Turbo. :)

Closing thread so it doesn't get brought up in the future. If you want it opened again just PM me with the link.;)

Tims car is sweet and though i havent been in the cockpit to see how it runs, i did hear it leave strong from BPG this past year and boy does it sound sweet. Looks as good as it runs! And leather to boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.