1987 Regal/GN Factory GM/Buick Service Manuals for Sale - Complete Set

Raven

Here - watch THIS!
I have a full set of GM/Buick service manuals for the '87 Buick Regal/GN - brand new and still in the ORIGINAL shipping box (binders are not included).

I ordered and bought them through my local Buick dealer in the very early '90's.

Not sure what they are worth but I'm open to offers. These documents have never been out of the box and there are hundreds of pages covering everything mechanical/service-wise for the '87 Regal/GN. The box probably weighs 10 lbs or more!

I will post a couple of pics later tonight. You will not be disappointed - these are brand new and were never removed from the box!

Make me an offer. I'll post pics tonight but they are brand new, never taken out of the big shipping box they came to me in.

I do not want to put them on eBay and would prefer a forum member to get them.

I would like to buy them also...... please post pics so i can give you a fair market price....

Here are the pics I snapped with my smart phone. Sorry for the quality.

As you can see, I bought these from Tom Ahl Buick in Lima Ohio in 1999. I originally thought it was earlier in the '90's but I remember now that I bought these when I bought my last GN in March of 1999.

There are hundreds of pages in there and they have never been out of the original shipping box.

PM your offer or send me an email.
Thanks.

IMAG0542-1.jpg
IMAG0543-1.jpg
IMAG0545-1.jpg
IMAG0546-1.jpg
IMAG0544-1.jpg

Nice!! If it helps, I just bought the same exact book set off of eBay ( in the box and in bags) for $115 Shipped!!
The only differance is that my book set is for a 1985 GN

By the way, the box is much heavier than I thought. Probably about 20 lbs. shipping will only be the actual amount charged by the USPS based on the winner's zip code. The box is 18x12x8 and is full.

It's a LOT of documents.

Or, you can offer a price including shipping, what ever is easiest for you. I'm ok either way.