1987 (original) WE-4 F/S

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
It's a 87' WE-4:

* Solid roof
* 104,000 orig miles
* Original turbo- (completely stock)
* Black GTA rims
* 20yr old paint- very good shape!!( the top of the roof,hood & trunk just need to be wet sanded & buffed)
* Perfect interior- ( NO rips, tears, or burns )
* NO RUST!
* never wrecked!
* crank windows
* New bumper fillers from the club
* All trim repainted
* Air dams on since pictures
**** MUST SEE **** $9,500 O.B.O

just told a friend about this. hopefully he contacts you soon.
damn nice looking car!! wish i had the $ :(

whats the exact location of the car?

no rust on door bottoms?

clean title?

VIN#?

what does it need?

just told a friend about this. hopefully he contacts you soon.
damn nice looking car!! wish i had the $ :(

whats the exact location of the car? ( East TN.)

no rust on door bottoms? (NO rust at all !!)

clean title? ( clean title- in hand!)

VIN#? ( 1G4GJ1177HP423556 ) ( I could use a car-fax on it if possible)

what does it need? ( it has a miss in the engine, runs & drives)
...ANSWERED ABOVE....
Also has a rebuilt trans and shifts firm!

It still has the old vacume lines on it and they are dryrotted so I'll be going through the engine and checking and replacing stuff needed and hopefully the miss will be discovered.. The car can sit for weeks and it will start right up and idle.. so it's not as bad as one may think..

update

I replaced the injectors with a set of stock injectors, coil-pack/module, plugs, wires, some dry rotted vacume lines and it runs 100% better!! noticed it has a crack in the exhaust manifold so i'll be welding it up next week along with installing a Walbro 340 fuel pump. it should be ready to go. Scot w

as stated above there is a miss in the engine. would the car be able to be driven or should it be trailered. thanks dave

I replaced the injectors with a set of stock injectors, coil-pack/module, plugs, wires, some dry rotted vacume lines and it runs 100% better!! noticed it has a crack in the exhaust manifold so i'll be welding it up next week along with installing a Walbro 340 fuel pump. it should be ready to go. Scot w
(SUPERCOUPE5) As stated here the mis is 100% better and iv'e been driving it. Keep in mind everyting is 20yrs old cause it's stock so iv'e been replacing stuff as needed. there are alot of cars today that are asking this amount and are not as rust free, solid and never wrecked.. deffinatly not a disapointment at this price. Scot w.

Iv'e been out driving it the last couple days and I forgot how much fun it was to drive! I had to have the heat on :rolleyes: cause of this crummy weather but it's still fun. Oh well, if it doesn't sell here i'll drive it to Bowling Green and i'm sure it won't come back with me! Scot w.

It's a 87' WE-4:

* Solid roof
* 104,000 orig miles
* Original turbo- (completely stock)
* Black GTA rims
* 20yr old paint- very good shape!!( the top of the roof,hood & trunk just need to be wet sanded & buffed)
* Perfect interior- ( NO rips, tears, or burns )
* NO RUST!
* never wrecked!
* crank windows
* New bumper fillers from the club
* All trim repainted
* Air dams on since pictures
**** MUST SEE **** $9,500 O.B.O
Scott,hows it going?hey i have a friend here local that loves my gn and he is quadrapledric(i cant spell),but anyway....i really doubt your interested but......he wanted me to ask if your interested in a 86 black corvette,nice newer paint,slamming stereo and a 383 stroker built with the best stuff from keech's performance,new vette chrome wheels and tires and new tranny,inside looks o.k....paint was show painted,but has little flaws poping up here and their....he could add money if needed...

good looking car. How is the underneath? Exhaust good? Does it still have original brakes? do you think it will make it to Detroit?

Sale Pending!

SALE PENDING on the car as of today.. Thanks everyone for your intrest in the car. Scot w.