1987 limited t-top roller/project

NOKA72

Well guys thinking of selling my project/ i want to see if it generates interest....so here we go..location..brooklyn ny 11228

1987 turbo t limited/ t tops/charcoal/grey interior/79k on body/pwr locks/pwr drvr seat/cruise/rear defog/pwr antenna still works/pwr trunk/non posi car

////////////no engine/no exhaust/////////////

what i have finished:
Rebuilt/fresh frt end/alignment/jeep steering shaft/frt springs/ frt shocks/rear shocks
frt brakes/rotors/bearings/rear brakes and spring kit
fresh cardone complete powermaster unit
new poly body bushing kit/hardware/all incl gnx bushing
new gas tank/fuel pump from full throttle-walbro/new fuel line from tank to frt x-member from classic tube/hotwire kit
rad flushed/oil cooler blocked/factory fan/resistor bypassed/hi lo switch installed
factory harness still there/repairs were made as needed/soldered new connectors/wired in electric guages/oil/water/volts/fp/knock wiring for guages will remain
145 speedo/rebuilt tach/boost guage from casper elec
frsh ps lines and lucas fluid with new res.
Under hood braces/rear seat braces

fresh repaint of factory color/nice quality job not 100 percent as i didnt pay for perfection i just wanted to drive/bracket race the car/fiberglass fillers/rear trunk lock removed/cleaned up the chrome as best as i can and looks real good/like i said it is not perfect/but real nice/so dont knitpick it as this car lived its life outside in the northeast/repo emblems or very clean originals installed/driver floor had been repaired with new metal/all ground down and por 15 used/new outer window felts/door and trunk weatherstrip from a1a/

interior gutted/cleaned and prepped/all plastic resprayed with kirbans grey int paint/new headliner installed/new carpet/

fresh trans from local shop a couple of years ago/shifts fine/shift kit/but i wouldnt push it/trans mount and u joints new

what it needs:
Engine//i have one fresh on the stand/will need to be assembled/will cost extra if you want it/////
exhaust as it will be removed if roller is sold

wheel cylinders/have them will come with car
some interior plastics installed/have them/all painted and ready
visors will need to be redone
frt air dams/have nice set/need installation
rear suspension not finished have poly bushings and boxed arms/need installation
have a stock posi unit/need installation
wheels and tires as the car will come with wheels for rolling only///wheels in pic do not come with car/also guages/scanmaster/grant wheel does not come with car/this pic is just for an idea of what the car looks like/ i will send you more or better yet come look at it so we can discuss...i know im forgetting lots...i will update as i can and improve this add...im going to add it up in the morning and figure out my price...have to go to work in a few hours so i have to finish this ad later so here it goes for now HOUSE 010.jpgHOUSE 016.jpg..make an offer if your seriously interested.....thank vinny...718 216 4410.....noka72@aol.com

hey guys whats up. sorry its been real crazy at work lately.i havent had a chance to update the add....thanks for the compliment mike...hey john any time you want to shoot by and take a look let me know... as far as the eng....
std bore 109,trw forged pistons and rings
stock crank 10/10, stock rods arp bolts/studded mains/flywheel/balancer/all balanced
204/214 ede cam kit/stock chain/new pushrods
good gm cover with oil mods done and new oil pump all setup
good set of heads/redone 20k ago with 979 springs/ have new springs to install also/arp head bolts
have a good intake and doghouse/oil pan/stock valve covers
will need your accessaries of course/i have more stuff to go with it/ have to look/ i will sell seperate i need 4k out of this rebuild/on stand ready for your inspection...lmk vinny..........as for the roller...i need 8500 out of it and im still losing as we all know what this stuff and restorations cost these days....if not i will just keep it....not a problem//its going to make a geat driver/beat it up and dont worry about scratching it/thanks guys vinny