1987 Limited 29k miles Title in hand....$12,500 firm

Yeah you are right... ebay on Monday...

I will just have to get some more nice pics of the car....then it will go on .... I am pricing this car under value... I know it... a lot of people on here who are not looking for one know it.... so I think I will let the public fight it out on the car....if this car goes for a lot more money then I am currently asking then I will be happy and those who held off on the buy will be hurting... then it would of been a profitable purchase as well as a personal purchase....It will certainly be the rarest Limited with these miles put on ebay in a while.... I know I look twice a day for turbo regals that pop up

car still here.....

ttt ....... I broke a couple of deals.... not on ebay yet...title is clear and ready....

As of last week the car was still available. I have a friend who looked the car over a few weeks ago while visiting Florida and he said the car is very very nice.

If your looking to pick a car apart, yes, you will find flaws with every car, if you are looking for a beautiful car thats as nice as most buicks ive seen, this is it.

Its a nice car, minor issues...

BW