1987 Grand National - Wrecked

Turbo1dr

9 Sec Wanna-Be
Car is being sold as a parts car. The car will run and drive but is severely wrecked. The frame is bent as is the body in the T-Top section. The car does not have a title nor does it have a 8.5" rear end. This is exactly how I bought it. Engine is completely stock. Has BRF transmission. Radiator fan, intercooler and intercooler fan is damaged. Numbers matching car. Has factory anti-theft system. The Weld rims do not come with the car. I'm not trying to part the car out so please don't ask. Bottom price is $2500.

DSCF1512.jpg

DSCF1510.jpg

DSCF1551.jpg

DSCF1542.jpg

figures. other side of the world for me... I was goin to be in the midwest, was hoping it was closer.

Send me your address please Vernon and I'll send you a deposit this week. Did you ever get my last email from January? I didn't heard back from you so I just figured our computers didn't like each other any longer! Thanks bud.

Mike, before sending any money, how soon will you be able to come get the car?

To all others interested in the car...it's not sold yet. First person with all the money will take the car away....

How soon do you need it gone Vernon? I replied to your PM. Let me know what you think and I'll put it in the mail. Thanks bud.