1987 Grand National WE4 $8900.

sholdwick

I have for sale a clean 1987 WE4 with GN badges and rims. There is no rust on the body. The doors, deck lid and underside the car are rust free. The car has been repainted and the paint is still glossy. The interior is clean. The car rides nice is tight for a t-top car. The motor runs strong and is a lot of fun to drive. With the milage and amount of newer parts on this car it would make a really nice daily driver. More specs are below. I will post pics later tonite. Asking price is $8900. Call with with any questions. 989-551-5494 sholdwick@comcast.net

Vehicle Specifics
Year: 1987
Model: Grand National
Milage: 113,000
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: GN (Grey/Black)
Interior Material: Cloth
Interior Smoking History: Unknown
VIN:
Title Status: Clear
Number of Owners: 4

Location, Asking Price, and Contact Info
Asking Price: 8,900
Vehicle Location: Bad Axe Michigan
Phone 1: 989-551-5494
Contact E-Mail: sholdwick@comcast.net
Vehicle Options
Total RPO Codes:
Power Windows • Power Door Locks • Limited-Slip Differential (Posi) • Hatchroof (T-Tops) • Rear Defroster • Remote Driver Mirror • Rear Spoiler • 2 Speed Wipers w/ Delay • Concert Sound II • Air Conditioning • Tilt Steering Column • Front License Plate Bracket • Electronic Cruise Control • Theft Deterrant System (OEM) • Remote Trunk Release • Power Antenna •
Vehicle Modifications
Supension/Brakes/Steering:
New KYB shocks on all four corners and air bag in rear passenger side coil.
Engine Management/Fuel Delivery:
60lb Delphi injectors and Commnader chip from Full Throttle
Turbo/Intercooler/Intake:
GT6157 Ball Bearing Turbo, Precision stock location Intercooler, 9" K&N cone air filter thru steel MAF pipe
Downpipe/Exhaust/Catalytic Converter:
3" Terry Houston Down Pipe, 3" Test Pipe and 2 1/2" Hooker Dual Exhaust
Engine Top End :
Ported Steel Heads with Larger Valves, XR1 Roller cam kit for Full Throttle
Engine Bottom End :
Stock Block with .030" over TRW forged pistons, Approximately 7,000 miles on new motor
Transmission/Torque Converter:
Rebuilt Tranny with many CK Performance parts installed, Pats 10" HD 3200 RPM Stall Converter.
Vehicle Description
Body Damage/Modifications
The body has no rust and the paint is an older repaint that is showing the usual road chips. Almost no door dings to speak of.
Interior Damage/Modifications
Boost and Air/Fuel ratio gages in A-pillar, Oil pressure and Water temp in console, Alpine CD Player.
Mechanical Problems
None
Miscellaneous
Nothing

Pics

Pics

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 1,792
  • IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,795
  • IMG_0903.jpg
    IMG_0903.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,787
GN Badges

I didn't put GN badges on the car. The owner before me did. The dash and steering wheel is correct for a WE4, but the seat covers are two tone and the carpet is black.