1987 Grand National T-tops

More pics,
Also has LED interior lights as well as the Twilight Sentinel lights.

Last edited:
That looks like a solid $15k car very clean and for $11k that discount makes up for the Recovery title.
In case your wondering your dealing with a straight up seller here! Looks like a great car for the money!!

Wow.... man i wish i was ready to buy another one... This car like mentioned above is a solid 15k-17k car in my area! If this car is still on the market in a few weeks which i doubt it will, ill be talking to the bank! GLWS Friend!

Man I'm soon gonna be in the market for this car and I really hope this car is still around when I got the money! Can you tell me more about the title? You suspect that at one time the car was stolen?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey Chris why don't you show up your car today at the towers? Weather permits.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hard to tell in the photos / video if the car was originally a GN, in my opinion it was. To be 100% sure one would have to look on the frame, engine and transmission to find the "secret" VINs stamped there to detect auto theft. Several things jump out at me; the center console is dark gray instead of light gray that's supposed to match the interior, the right corner of the deck lid is 1/2" too high when it's closed (rear end crash?), and if you look closely you'll notice all the emblems are not where GM installed them, they're slightly out of place including the "3.8 SFI TURBO" on the hood.

Well i did check engine and trans even chassis stamp and it all matched i'll take some close up of the trunk inside if someone is interested not for your ridicule on every for sale posting on where an emblem should be.

I did check all the quarter panels and they are original. I even went into behind the dash behind the panels behind computer kick panels, ran the part #'s on fuse block checked the radio for correct date stamp rear end date, trans vin stamp everything matches, this isn't my first car i have had a bunch i wouldn't buy something i didn't like.

im not sure what to say about your emblem weirdness im glad your not my significant other, when you go down on your wife do you notice if its more shaved on one side than the other? im not asking 15k for the car. If someone here wants something perfect then this car is not for them. I have gone thru hoops to find what happened to this car but it was such long time ago wish i knew still a great car! I payed for the Media archive as shown there's really not much else i can do i have tried and exhausted my efforts.

i know your not interested so not sure why your posting your emblem non sense.

What would be a better price for the car in your opinion?

Last edited:
Bottom line....damn nice car, clean, lots of tasteful mods, rebuilt motor, etc. If someone took a base regal and swapped everything over they would have done the center console too. Seller did way moe research than required here. Anyway you slice it, it's a nice car for a more than fair price. If I didn't just buy one a few weeks ago, I'd go for this one......and I paid $17K not $11k. Maybe a repaint and emblems were moved. $15 for 3M tape can fix that....

Bump.

22k on digital dash so im assuming 122k car is real nice and straight im going to take it out tomorrow and pic the chassis real good at all angles. Might be sold fairly soon will keep the thread updated.