1987 Grand National Stock Show Car - $18,500

Yes, it's still for sale. It's been sold three times but everyone's financing fell through...why come and look at a car, commit, but do not have the funds or credit to buy the car? I can't understand what some people do.

Yes, it's still for sale. It's been sold three times but everyone's financing fell through...why come and look at a car, commit, but do not have the funds or credit to buy the car? I can't understand what some people do.
dreamers.... that's why. It books out for $15k on a classic loan and likely better if you look around. No one has $3k to put down on a car?:rolleyes:

Not many cars like this left on the planet.

dreamers.... that's why. It books out for $15k on a classic loan and likely better if you look around. No one has $3k to put down on a car?:rolleyes:

EXACTLY!! oh I want this car, no I don't have $5k or so to put down, but I will waste the sellers time.
this car certainly brings back memories of our 20k mile car.

Thanks for the compliments. I purchased the stereo with the I-pod port off E-bay...I'll do some searching to find the seller I purchased it from. It works great and is virtually undetectable unless I point it out (Looks factory.).

Did we ever find out who that ebay seller was that did the ipod modification to the stereo?

When I looked up the value before buying my '86 a GN was around 21k in excellent condition...where did you get the 15k number?

Ha go into your bank and try to get a loan and see what happens!!!! Unless ur a member of a credit union that knows you and you have a good buying history with them, good luck trying to get an $18,000 loan on a 24 year old car!!! I caught h*ll tryin to get a loan on a vehicle that i provided proof would make $ on a week to week basis with $3000 down and good credit..I researched and prevailed (found a dealer outta state that specializes in commercial trucks and had what i wanted on his lot) but i was turned down twice at banks prior to that!!!! Here a bump for a beautiful car at a well deserved price! Good luck with ur sale!!! Id keep it myself and find another way to buy her that ring!!!

huh....credit union/history thing musta been what did it for me. I was a 27YO E5 (USN) and I told them I wanted to buy a 24 year old Buick and the price range, they said "here's 44K...get what you want, just make sure we can look the value up in KBB or NADA"

Talk about about temptation!!! Wife wouldn't let me use the whole loan though....:(

Hi,

I am new to turbobuick.com I have been checking the website out for a while. I am in the car business full-time in South Bend Indiana and can secure my financing no problem with my local credit union I use. Are you still at $17,500.00 OBO on the car? Sounds very fair if you could email me back with some new information as far as where you are at on the car?

Thanks have a good day