1987 Grand National Stock Show Car - $18,500

That last post was a joke in case anybody was wondering,I saw the blue cap on the a/c. + I think that means it has been upgraded to the new eco friendly stuff.
ok so i'm no comedian. Nice car by the way.

That last post was a joke in case anybody was wondering,I saw the blue cap on the a/c. + I think that means it has been upgraded to the new eco friendly stuff.
ok so i'm no comedian. Nice car by the way.

Ha Ha I thought you were funny! How about the spark plug wires? Are they numbered from the factory? Nice car, worth the money!:biggrin:

Bump for the car...need to get serious again about selling...$17,500 or best offer.

Spoke with the wife, next stop is the bank. If they will use the IRA as collateral you may have a sale. I have wanted one since they were new and the ones I have been looking at have been run hard and not well cared for.

I love a smartly modded TR as much as the next guy here but it's nice to see a factory original of this quality:cool: Nice work JP, sorry you need to part with it:redface: If I were you, I spend some of that sales $$ on an engagement ring;)

Alan

I love a smartly modded TR as much as the next guy here but it's nice to see a factory original of this quality:cool: Nice work JP, sorry you need to part with it:redface: If I were you, I spend some of that sales $$ on an engagement ring;)

Alan

Thanks Alan...you hit the nail on the head. I need to lock the deal up and the car is an opportunity to free up some $$$. She won't take an "engagement Grand National".

Just to vent, how could a diamond cost so much? It doesn't produce revenue, you can't drive it, and it doesn't really appreciate!

I would love to kick Mr. De Beers in his "jewels".

Thanks Alan...you hit the nail on the head. I need to lock the deal up and the car is an opportunity to free up some $$$. She won't take an "engagement Grand National".

Just to vent, how could a diamond cost so much? It doesn't produce revenue, you can't drive it, and it doesn't really appreciate!

I would love to kick Mr. De Beers in his "jewels".

The cost of the diamond is nothing compared to the cost of a wife and children. As for the children they are worth the sacrifice :D
Remember one thing...marriage is like a long term lease with huge penalties for early termination.

BTW the first bank said no, wants the house for collateral. Need to give it more thought before getting into a mortgage again.

Also, stock radio has been upgraded with an I-pod port on the face. You would never notice it unless I pointed it out. I STRONGLY suggest this for anyone that wants to keep a stock appearance but also wants to listen to more than the radio.

Is this something any stereo shop can do or did you send it off somewhere to have done?

Both the car and the young woman are very classy:wink:Good luck one of the nicest around.

Kevin

I wouldnt sell 4 a penny less. worth every dime. prob would have bought myself if it was a hardtop. doesnt get much nicer then that for the money imo

Can you explain to me how you did the Ipod upgrade on the stock stereo. This is very interesting to me. Thanks! And you have a beautiful car for sale. I hope you get what you want for it, its worth every penny IMO.

Thanks for the compliments. I purchased the stereo with the I-pod port off E-bay...I'll do some searching to find the seller I purchased it from. It works great and is virtually undetectable unless I point it out (Looks factory.).

Thank You!

Guys,

Thanks again for all the positive comments. All PM's have been returned.

I'll be posting it on Autotrader and Hemmings today for $18,500. If interested, please let me know you saw the $17,500 price on TurboBuick.com.

Thanks Again,

Justin