1987 Grand National – One Owner, all numbers matching.

WOW i can't believe its not gone yet!!! I wish i had the cash id grab it in a heart beat...good luck

Well if everyone has cash in hand, why isn't anyone contacting me? Cash talks folks. No one has purchased this car yet. Either of my e-mail addresses listed below are checked frequently throughout the day.

OK - Everyone is on notice. This car still hasn't sold. I am going to be at home all this weekend. I want he car to go to a good home THIS WEEKEND! :eek:

Very, very serious offers continue to come in, yet still, no one has even come to look at the car. It sure is collecting a lot dust. :frown:

Scott231 said:
Sale Pending... :smile:

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope the person comes through, seems like you have been through a lot of frustration and headache

Car is sold. Payment is en route. Thanks for all the kinds words...and not asking me for my bottom dollar. :rolleyes:

Dammit I wish I could buy Scott, Some day I will be back to the darkside. Sorry I had to leave, hope all is well with your family. I miss the get togethers and TR talk but if theres one this december I'll be home for the month and would still love to come. Would be cool to see all you guys again. Let me know,
Taylor