1987 Grand National Hardtop

360chris

1987 Buick Grand National Hardtop, 70k, new transmission, new 2800 stall converter, new fully rebuilt matching # motor, 30 over forged 9.5:1 pistons, 230/608 cam, TA49 turbo, Accufab polished billet aluminum 70mm throttle body, Accufab polished upper manifold, port matched and polished lower manifold, ported & polished chamber 8445 heads, angle valve job and 980 comp springs, heads are off the car, just needs to be put back together. GNX fender vents. Includes all original parts, new gaskets and 86-87 GN Peter Hoffman information guide engine book for diagrams and specs. I haven't had time to get to this, once it's back together it will not be available. BMR upper and lower control arms. Excellent original condition, clean factory interior, garage kept, no winters. Very minor rust, no hit GN, clean carfax. Will have more pix soon.

$8500

Serious inquires only please

myGN.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0159-1.jpg

IMG_0161-1.jpg

trade ya?

I have a 87t-type with many mods just needs alittle work on the t-top area some rust issues and the clear coat is peeling, the car is straight and solid, rebuilt engine with about 6.000 miles on it, brand new GN Interior, transmission redone last year with a 3000 art carr stahl speed convertor. TE-60 Turbo, heads stock with performance valve springs. a 62mm throttle body. adjustable fuel pressure regulator. a 3'' THDP. a front mount intercooler, a single stage SMC Alky kit. also a translator plus unit with a LS1 MAF Sensor with a 4'' cone. a turbo tweak chip. boost gauge and a lin-lok kit. the car is a screamer, always wanted a GN, Pics are posted on the web site under heading of 87 t-type trade. brother posted pics. let me know if interested, thanks hope to hear from you.

Trade???

Chris, Any interest in a trade for a motorcycle? I have a 2002 CT Titled & registered rigid composite with a fully worked 1995 fatboy motor (103CI & FULLY POLISHED)& 5 speed tranny(ALSO pOLISHED) I'm considering getting rid of due to the birth of my new son, lack of interest, and no time to ride. It has a Primo open belt primary drive, and an arms length of parts that have gone on this thing. It does need a little TLC(PAINT) to complete, but the value in parts is all there. Here's some old pics I have, I can provide more on request if interested. Let me know. Thanks, Tom.
100_0578.jpg

100_0584.jpg

100_0575.jpg

Chris, Any interest in a trade for a motorcycle? I have a 2002 CT Titled & registered rigid composite with a fully worked 1995 fatboy motor (103CI & FULLY POLISHED)& 5 speed tranny(ALSO pOLISHED) I'm considering getting rid of due to the birth of my new son, lack of interest, and no time to ride. It has a Primo open belt primary drive, and an arms length of parts that have gone on this thing. It does need a little TLC(PAINT) to complete, but the value in parts is all there. Here's some old pics I have, I can provide more on request if interested. Let me know. Thanks, Tom.

Possibly Tom, I just sold my Ultra Custom Cycle Ground Pounder, I didn't get much for it. But I will consider it, can you send me current pix to chrisiula@hotmail.com?

_Chris

How About The Twin Turbo Ford Racing Engine On The Non Cars For Sale Site? Its A Screamer, Waiting For That Perfct Home

How About The Twin Turbo Ford Racing Engine On The Non Cars For Sale Site? Its A Screamer, Waiting For That Perfct Home

QUINT, did you post your engine for sale in everyones add besides one of your own or what.