1987 Grand National Hardtop 79,000 mi. Florida

Jay Wicks

This is a 1987 Buick Grand National hardtop, with just over 79,000 miles, clean title and car fax. It is completely stock except for the Hooker 2.5" catback exhaust. It has original paint, now showing its age, with new front and rear fiberglass bumper fillers that have an excellent fit. The car is rust free, having resided in the southeast all of its life. There are a few very minor dings that you may be able to see in the pictures. The wheels are 16" GNX (TA) style with nearly new tires.

The interior, seats and carpet are in very good condition, no rips or tears or stains. I am a nonsmoker and the car has never been smoked in to the best of my knowledge. The A/C has been converted to r-134 and is ice cold, 38 degrees at the vent. The options include power windows, power locks, tilt wheel, cruise control, delay wipers, AM/FM/CD, Concert Sound II, power antenna, rear defogger, power driver's seat, overhead map lights in dome light, and G80 positraction.

The car is located just north of Orlando, Florida.

I am asking $7,900.00

Attachments

• GN 044.jpg
    GN 044.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 815
  • GN 016.jpg
    GN 016.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 787
  • GN 017.jpg
    GN 017.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 791
  • GN 063.jpg
    GN 063.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 785
  • GN 014.jpg
    GN 014.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 785
Can anyone near Orlando check this car out for the TB community? I know one of us is going to buy it.. I think the car wants to go to so cal with me...

Hi everyone, just letting you know that I have responded to all PM's and E-mails. If for any reason you did not receive a reply from me, please send it to me again. If anyone would like to have someone check the car out for them, I would be happy to make whatever arrangements that will be convenient for you. Thanks everyone for your positive comments.

what happend to all the emblems? would like to see pics of the undercarriage, the trunk, and underneath the doors

Gn

I was looking at this and thinking it has your name written all over it Carmelo.

waiting for a reply from the owner and i left my phone # for him to call so i can wire the money if the car is still available my S2 motor is looking for a decent donor this looks like a good candidate. I want it to look like a stocker with a decent punch:biggrin:

DAMN I wish you waited a little bit to list this one ...that or you listed it a few months ago when I had some money on me. Good luck with the sale but for my sake I hope you have it a little longer! :D