1987 Grand National for sale

Hey jim you put the car back up for sale why???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife and I are in disagreement about the car. I took it off the market earlier to try to calm the waters, but she is having none of that.
Phone me and we can talk.
Thanks
Jim

My wife and I are in disagreement about the car. I took it off the market earlier to try to calm the waters, but she is having none of that.
Phone me and we can talk.
Thanks
Jim
well fellas, what I am doing wrong?
What do I need to do to get some interest?
I think it is priced fairly, and I am flexible.
The car runs perfectly. It tears the tires at will, and idles smoothly. It has no rust, nearly new tires, new tranny, fresh engine with mods.
I am unsure what I am missing here.
Any advise?
thanks
Jim

The economy is crap jim its not easy to sell i had to sell my car 5-6k less then the price i asked for to get it gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Increase exposure. If you haven't done so already, you may want to post it on craigslist, because on any given day there may be a buyer for your car who sees the ad, who isn't necessarily a TB fan and not looped in to the community. Quick example: I tried selling a '67 big block 4 speed Cougar on a Cougar site for weeks, with positive feedback, thumbs up, etc, but with no action. Put it on clist at the same price, sold it within 2 days for cash in hand to a local guy 10 mins away , who just had to have it. also, if your car is an awesome performer, no glitches, etc, you may want to shoot a vid including - walk around, get in, start it, drive it (normal and with some throttle). Good luck, the car seems sweet!

I assume the majority of people looking on here are American so I would list the American price which would only be around 15000 with the current exchange rate.

well fellas, what I am doing wrong?
What do I need to do to get some interest?
I think it is priced fairly, and I am flexible.
The car runs perfectly. It tears the tires at will, and idles smoothly. It has no rust, nearly new tires, new tranny, fresh engine with mods.
I am unsure what I am missing here.
Any advise?
thanks
Jim
Get rid of the wife....