1987 Grand National for Sale in NJ

No interest? Its a good running GN in overall good condition with an Astroroof and some well thought out mods. Its garaged, not raced or abused, and has a rebuilt drivetrain. The extreme close ups of the imperfections really make them look much worse than they are. Its a sharp car.

Anyone who sees the car will recognize its worth what I'm asking. Most GN's under 10 grand are beat to crap, over modded and raced or both. This is a good deal for someone who wants to get into a GN for a low price and not have to dump a lot of cash into it.

I got a good pair of door straps/pulls if you want them-i pass through your are once a week. $40. I ll through in some screw covers too.

Reduced to $8995, firm.

Cleaned her and took a few pics yesterday..

newcamera048.jpg

newcamera049.jpg

newcamera050.jpg

newcamera051.jpg

When I leave Iraq /Germany in September of this year I would like to make trip up from NC and take a closer look at it. I hope you sell it, but it would be in my price range. Are you close to Atlantic City? I could kill two birds with one stone.

I am liking the car! I wish I could trade my 84 and some cash for it.. But I don't think you'd take it. Another photo to add would be floor pans, since it is a Astro Roof car.

When I leave Iraq /Germany in September of this year I would like to make trip up from NC and take a closer look at it. I hope you sell it, but it would be in my price range. Are you close to Atlantic City? I could kill two birds with one stone.

Not to discourage you, but I sure as hell hope I've sold it by then! I'm 2 hrs north of AC.

I am liking the car! I wish I could trade my 84 and some cash for it.. But I don't think you'd take it. Another photo to add would be floor pans, since it is a Astro Roof car.

Yeah, sorry no trades. But you could always buy this and sell the 84. Its a real nice GN for the money.