1987 Grand National F/S

ls14gn

Car is straight and 99% rust free. It has three small spots, one above the passenger drip rail, on on the edge of the passenger quarter window, and one on the trunk lid. A clean trunk lid is included. Paint is fair, looks presentable but does have some issues. Has all correct factory spoilers and also has GNX louvers on the fenders. Headlight bezels, door window felts, door and trunk locks are all new GM parts. Underside of the car is mint. Car runs and drives down the road great. The guy I bought it from says the motor had less than 10,000 miles on it and it is built up. I have no way to verify but this car pulls strong! I've had the intake off and there is some mild porting in the upper end and adjustable pushrods. Has a larger turbo (44) and injectors, 3" downpipe wih an external wastegate, cat test pipe into true duals with dynamax ultraflows exiting behind the rear wheels (exhaust was put on last summer) Has fuel pump hotwire and external ground kit, new maf, fresh tune up. Has boxed greasable lower rear control arms and air bags in the rear, I believe the factory 8.5 posi and has an ok set of stock GN steel ralleyes. Transmission says Art Carr but again, I cannot tell you whats been done. Shifts clean and firm every time. Interior is very clean. It needs some detailing (steering column could use a repaint, etc.) freshly recovered front seats with correct GM covers and headrests, jvc cd player, in car adjustable boost control, monster tach mounted on cluster, oil/temp/exhaust temp (not connected) gauges mounted in a panel above the glovebox. Needs a dash speaker grill and I will include a new in the box GM one, just paint and install. Has new gm door lock switches and has a chicago collar on the column. It comes with 2 chips, one set up for regular octane pump gas and the other for race gas, both designed for this cars current setup. Ask questions and other pics, I'll do my best. Car is appraised at 17,500, will be going to swap end of this month for 15,000 if it does not sell before then. 12,500, will consider partial trades...ATV, chevy dually, older GM cars/trucks, or ??

Attachments

• my_gn_2.jpg
    my_gn_2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 253