1987 Grand National 35600 miles

MadMike87

buzzin 1/2 dozzen
Hey guys, Well I hate to do this but its going up for sale. My 87 Buick Grand National is up for sale. It has 35,600 miles on it. It's a solid roof car. The car is pretty much stock only mods are Hooker Exhaust, ATR Cold Air Intake, ATR PitBull Chip. Car is in really nice shape. Real real nice interior no ripe or tears no funny smells. Motor is great no smoke or knock. Paint is original and is in real good shape. I'm asking $19,500 or best offer may do possible trade let me know the car is located in NJ.

Attachments

• MVC-GN-10.jpg
    MVC-GN-10.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 706
  • GN-PASS.INTERIOR.jpg
    GN-PASS.INTERIOR.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 698
Vineland down south jersey

can get pictures of what ever you want

Attachments

• MVC-GN-12.jpg
    MVC-GN-12.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 584
no thanks lookin for older muscle cars sorry

I may have some interest, as well as some older muscle you're looking for. My website has a few cars listed, but that isn't all of them. Let me know and perhaps we can work something out.

Doug

MISTEROMAN$$$ No thanks lookin to get something older not newer

11secmonster & Ron Coleman Thanks but no thanks I have more then that in it I would keep it before i let it go for that. I DONT NEED TO SELL THE CAR. Just trying to get something different.

dhauser any Mopars ??? or Trans Ams ???

I have a super mint 1977 TA with 39,900 ORIGINAL miles, with ORIGINAL paint (except for bumper covers), original buildsheet, W72 400 performance option, auto, and working cruise control. It's brentwood brown with tan bucket interior in absolutely mint condition. Posi, Light package, tilt, formula wheel, and other options. I will guarantee you will NOT find a nicer, cleaner, more unmolested TA anywhere. I drove it down the highway at 75 mph and let go of the wheel and it drives perfectly straight. The car is just awesome.

I also have a gorgeous 69 GTX 440 auto, dark emerald green metallic, green bucket interior, black vinyl top, etc. Very clean and a super nice restoration. Will not disappoint.

I also have a 76 TA in white, with white and red interior.....very nice paint, excellent looking, but just needs a few interior details to bring it to the next level.

PM or email me if you want to talk more about any of these cars.

Doug

Any interest in a '73 Z28 or a '67 Buick GS 340? I am looking for around $11k for the Camaro and about $20k for the Buick. I have a couple zip files with many pictures I could send you if interested.

Attachments

• buick2.jpg
    buick2.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 383
  • 118_1881 (512 x 384).jpg
    118_1881 (512 x 384).jpg
    67 KB · Views: 377
Bertram65 wow they both look like really nice cars but not quite what im looking for thanks anyway

No thanks i really want the cash so that way i can buy what i want. just trying to see if i get lucky with possible trades thanks anyway.
Mike

I'll assume you're not interested in any of the pics I sent you. If you find something else you like, I may be a player for your car.