run02.jpg

run03.jpg

WEEK 2

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4478.jpg

I cant believe I have one of these....... I am A LUCKY GUY:D

I read your story bud. Way to go! What a killer read! Also, a killer ride :) Looks great!!!!!! Any interior shots????

Wowww it cleaned up amazing!!! Enjoy it my friend:biggrin:

btw...have u gone to any car shows with or let the orig owner that gave it to u drive it yet?

Wowww it cleaned up amazing!!! Enjoy it my friend:biggrin:

btw...have u gone to any car shows with or let the orig owner that gave it to u drive it yet?

We took it out Saturday to one of our little local cruize in and it and the story behind it were a huge hit. I did a small write up about the whole ordeal and handed them out to people so I didn't have to tell the 45min story 20 times.

I had a whole family of 5 with their jaw's hanging wide open in shock. It was great. I didn't take the original owner with me this week because I wanted to make sure the car was trip worthy. He's commin next time though.

Oh and he dosen't drive anymore. But hey what better chauffeur
than an ex race car driver? :)

That's so awesome. I read your story and it was just fantastic ... proof that even in this world where there is no respect or common decency anymore, there are some kind hearted people around.

That's so awesome. I read your story and it was just fantastic ... proof that even in this world where there is no respect or common decency anymore, there are some kind hearted people around.

Thank You
Just one guy trying to change how people are viewed. There really are people who care out here. Just seems the bad ones out weigh them.

So I have had the car for a while now but we had some issues with Mr. Simmerz healt. so it kind of took a back seat for a bit. But the whole time we were dealing with his issues someone was working on repairs or part's.

It has been mostly brought back to it's former glory. Just under the hood and under the car to go now. Wow amazing how it turned out.

Take a look for yourselves..

11.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Car looks GREAT! very nice work. From you photos i take it you live over on the West side, i'm over on the other side.

Is that the original paint buffed out? If so, thats is exactly why I looove single stage paint!!! If it had a clear, it would have failed years ago and there is nothing anyone could do about it.

Good luck with the car, looks great.

Original everything pretty much. well the oild filter has been changed... :) I know I couldn't believe it when I saw it after the wet sand & buffed out.

Thanks