1987 GN w/ new Stage 1

lou

ILVC16
I have attached a few pictures of the car, but I had to make them smaller to upload. I can forward larger versions of them to you on request. There are more details that I haven't included - too much to list.

• Brand new virgin Stage 1 block, 252 stroker, all new apr bolts and 2 extra J&E pistons
• Carillo rods and bullet crank Custom Shef aluminum oil pan w/ Duttweiler oil system
• 14 bolt GN1 C&C ported Champion heads, copper head gasket w/ o-ring in block
• Upgrade valve guides & springs
• T&D roller rockers
• Custom Competition hydraulic cam & rollers
• Electric water pump
• 90mm Hogan intake (powder coated), 4" custom pipe inlet w/ cannon air filter
• 160 injectors
• Precision front mount intercooler
• Nitrous into intercooler & nitrous for spooling - but have not yet used it
• Aluminum radiator, new
• Precision 76mm Turbo GT - custom
• 5" downpipe w/ custom 5" dump
• External oil filter
• All steel braided lines
• Custom made headers
• Big Stuff 3
• PXS200R fully built 911 convertor
• 20 gal aluminum fuel cell w/ 2 Bosch electric pumps
• Strange axels – new
• 2 1/2" ATR exhaust, stainless steel
• New brakes

Attachments

• car pictures 001.jpg
    car pictures 001.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,584
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,581
  • 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,565
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,567
Sorry, it was late, I forgot the price! $35,000. Interior is in very good condition, it also has a mile steel 6 point roll cage, with full seatbelt harnass. I will take a picture later and post it.

track times

I've been laying low since I have some eyes watching me for street night racing. I've posted a time of 11.60's at 125mph with 2.00 60' on 16 lbs of boost, as low as it can go.just to show a time on the board and leaving on foot brake with 0 boost leaving at 2000 leaving it in drive, shifting itself, BUT one night at street night at the track I had a turbo TPI Trans Am wanting to race me. He wanted to race heads up, and I wanted to get the hit, just because I didn't know how hard I could push the boost at the line with the foot brake. I know the TA runs 10.70's min. - it was in GM High Tech last month - but I think it runs faster than that. So I went for it. First race he beat me, I was just watching - this was my 11.60 pass. Second pass, for more money, I said ok, but I get the hit. I left at 2lbs of boost and beat him by 5. You can go on youtube and search- RSD by dom87SS -you can see a video that soe guy took that night. This was on street tires, left the track, drove 25 miles there and back.

all i can say it want 10 something on street tires drive there and back got a good 10,s all day long easy in driver. someone must wont that.

Was the White Formula a single turbo,If so I sold my Turbo V8 headers to his brother,thought he said car was 10.6

if you ran an 11.60 on the first run which you lost--what was your time on the second run which you won?

I dont now no time slip clock off . I want this friday night to rsd at 10.30 pm ,to fine him ,he back out on the race . he send trans sliping, he said my car is to fast for him i asked how fast is my car then he said i go 10.70 10.60 i couldn;t run you down .I had 4 cars on him by 1/8 car flys my tuner is very busy so i been slow work on the tune my self, but he call friday night on the way home he said wont go on I was going to go to rsd but not sure on the tune, he said i be right there . want drive around and got it good to get done . at 20pd . going to track when he,s got time were move his shop . and it hot here .when i race him only at 16.8pd low as it goes. how tune at 20pd. thinks for asking .

so much stuff for this car 2 back rims and slicks and 2 door that are super light, carbon or glass dont now .

anyone out there

thinking about going to ohio nats in aug 3 if weather good