1987 GN very modified and fast 36,000 miles

JKessler

Just testing the water .I have a fast and nice 1987 GN need to sell soon just figured I would list before I give EBAY their with money and deal with a shipping company.
It is black and has 1 dime size dent in passanger door and 1 dime size dent in pas. rear panal and needs to be painted to be a show car but it looks great a 5 feet away.The inside of car is very good looking with no problems.
MOTOR:
It has a big stuff 3 with data logger tuned on dyno at white raceing.
Motor block 30 over 2 center billet caps 2" of block hard at base of cyilnder jugs JE pistion,total seal rings,stock rod and crank, roll mater chain, percision
224 224 cam with roller tip bearing.
HEADS:
Heads are champion Race ported and angelo reported them to flow 255 and 266 cfm 8 bolt aluminum heads with T&D 1.65 rockers & shafts and 155 lbs comp cams valve springs and felpro groved head gasket.
INTAKE:
BGC intake with 70 mil hemco and acufab throtle body and semins 83#injectors and BGC fuel rail and fuel regulator.
HEADERS:
ATR stanles headers with 3 bolt turbo flange and a turbonetics race gate under turbo flange.Steel 3" custom down pipe with 4 bolt on center turbo flange and big stuff 3 y-band o2 sensor on down pipe.
TURBO:
precision 76Q with 4 bolt header and 4 bolt on center down pipe.
INTERCOOLER:
Precision front mount with 3" pipe and bee cool aluminum radiator and 1 fan.
TRANS AND REAREND AND TIRES:
BUILT 200r4 trans to handel 650hp rear tire.Vigilanty 5 disk lockup 3500 stall
converter.Moser axel 10 bolt with auburn posie .ET street 28 12.5 15 and BFG SPEED RATED 215 70 15 fronts on weld 5 star rims 8" back and 5" front.
ROLL BAR:
Skinney kid 6 point swing out.
Vert good car with 36,000 miles .Priced right at 15,500. Please have a look at in person because it is sold ASIS .Pic will be sent to a buyer but looks like all the other black 1987 GN should be .PLEASE reply back with any of the many choices.I no I missed several things to list just ask me I will respond.

Ur not gonna get as much interest without pics posted here. Sounds like a nice ride and fair price.

Pictures definitely help sell. I'll be the first to admit I got smoked and overpayed for a car that had good pictures.

Ttt

Yes,AC works but needs freon every 2 or 3 months .NO time slips .Can't get turbo up at light need to have 0 pump with 4200 stall or a blue bottle.1200 jigster can't pass or hang up to 160 on exspresway and they say its a 9.80 bike.Will get some pic. on hear this week.

Yes,AC works but needs freon every 2 or 3 months .NO time slips .Can't get turbo up at light need to have 0 pump with 4200 stall or a blue bottle.1200 jigster can't pass or hang up to 160 on exspresway and they say its a 9.80 bike.Will get some pic. on hear this week.

What did it dyno at the wheels? On how much PSI & degrees & fuel? thx

Its that happy big stuff 3 you really have to do some work to get the tune right with them :( Id go back to a stock computer and a nice TT Chip for your combo and a Dual BB Turbo :) Thing should fly!

Skinny kid does nice work too! Pic's would help and I may know someone who is interested but he also will want pic's

Ttt

Just posting for more questions asked.
It was at 580 rwhp with converter unlocked at 28 lbs on 118 VP fuel.As for the big stuff 3 has been tuned to run 35 psi with turbo and also has a program and been tuned with a precision 70p trim turbo .Have a disk and a manual date loger switch .You can't under stand the time and money you would pay red armstong to even get a half ass running chip for a factory computer.I would not get the same power and you could buy a big stuff 3 or a XFI and have tuned for the price you would spend and you would need a big box to store all you priceless chip in and change out ever time the car starts.

Ttt

I need this car to go in one peace or I will start parting out .I will consider any offers over $12,000 .I will also sell as a roller for $6,000 or sell power traine for $6,000 with every thing but car harness and rear axel.If any interest please call by end of october 2009 because it will be on ebay in part for sale.

I need this car to go in one peace or I will start parting out .I will consider any offers over $12,000 .I will also sell as a roller for $6,000 or sell power traine for $6,000 with every thing but car harness and rear axel.If any interest please call by end of october 2009 because it will be on ebay in part for sale.

Please send pictures and a number I can reach you at to SDF313@verizon.net

Thanks,Shawn

Just testing the water .I have a fast and nice 1987 GN need to sell soon just figured I would list before I give EBAY their with money and deal with a shipping company.
It is black and has 1 dime size dent in passanger door and 1 dime size dent in pas. rear panal and needs to be painted to be a show car but it looks great a 5 feet away.The inside of car is very good looking with no problems.
MOTOR:
It has a big stuff 3 with data logger tuned on dyno at white raceing.
Motor block 30 over 2 center billet caps 2" of block hard at base of cyilnder jugs JE pistion,total seal rings,stock rod and crank, roll mater chain, percision
224 224 cam with roller tip bearing.
HEADS:
Heads are champion Race ported and angelo reported them to flow 255 and 266 cfm 8 bolt aluminum heads with T&D 1.65 rockers & shafts and 155 lbs comp cams valve springs and felpro groved head gasket.
INTAKE:
BGC intake with 70 mil hemco and acufab throtle body and semins 83#injectors and BGC fuel rail and fuel regulator.
HEADERS:
ATR stanles headers with 3 bolt turbo flange and a turbonetics race gate under turbo flange.Steel 3" custom down pipe with 4 bolt on center turbo flange and big stuff 3 y-band o2 sensor on down pipe.
TURBO:
precision 76Q with 4 bolt header and 4 bolt on center down pipe.
INTERCOOLER:
Precision front mount with 3" pipe and bee cool aluminum radiator and 1 fan.
TRANS AND REAREND AND TIRES:
BUILT 200r4 trans to handel 650hp rear tire.Vigilanty 5 disk lockup 3500 stall
converter.Moser axel 10 bolt with auburn posie .ET street 28 12.5 15 and BFG SPEED RATED 215 70 15 fronts on weld 5 star rims 8" back and 5" front.
ROLL BAR:
Skinney kid 6 point swing out.
Vert good car with 36,000 miles .Priced right at 15,500. Please have a look at in person because it is sold ASIS .Pic will be sent to a buyer but looks like all the other black 1987 GN should be .PLEASE reply back with any of the many choices.I no I missed several things to list just ask me I will respond.
pm send