1987 GN T-Top for Sale.

leediablo

Body in great shape, haven't driven it for a year, battery went dead.
407-568-3868.
Don't have the time to play with it. Getting too old. Many extra's in vehicle done by GN shop. Will not take less than $8.500.
Lee

What is a pm? New to site.

Best to call me. 407-568-3868. Are you the gent from N. Car that called?

My 87 T-Top GN ended up going to Florida. By chance are the last 6 number of the VIN 457192?

Any interest in a trade for an 02 GSXR1000 + I add cash? Great bike if you like to ride! Tons of extras and super clean. Lemme know! I can email pics to you, they are too big to post here.
Thanks,
Derek

hi lee, can you send me some pics of the inside as well as the outside? i live in tampa bay area so it would be easy meet in person to pay you the money.

Hello Tampa

I don't have a camera, but everything is in good order, except the drivers seat itself, It is starting to part at the seams. The rear or area where ones back goes on the front drivers seat is o.k.

Standard GN Interior, nice and clean, some marks up where one puts their left arm on the door, but that's about it. Just to be up front an honest with you, the car has been sitting, the battery is dead and the gas needs to be drained prior to starting the engine. I'm not in the best of health and I'm unable to do this myself. I have COPD. Other than that I have all the paperwork that has been done to the engine. I'm told it is sitting at about 330HP. Email me at prowoodworker@bellsouth.net and I'll send you a picture of the car.
Regards
Lee

hi lee, it is ken from tampa. i forgot to ask you does it have power windows,locks,seats,? also how much gas is in the tank? i am asking because if it needs to get syphon out,i can tell the person that comes with me what to expect. thank you ken

Hi Ken

Fuel Low. Electric Windows, Drivers Seat Electric and Doors are electric also.
Lee
P.S. Be easier to communicate if you use my email address. O.K.

87 Gn

Update.

Deposit received for vehicle. Will post if sale does not go forward.
Regards to all, and thank you for your interest. Purchaser stated he had never seen one this clean and in such nice shape.

Lee