1987 gn t-top car

WINDMILL

Well i'm going to put the gn back up for sale again, no low ballers.... 11,500.00 firm.... i did sell some odd stuff before... but i had back surgery a month or so back so its for sale.. here whats left and prob little more that dont know of..
1987 grand national
109 block 20 over motor
maft-prodo have it but not hooked up anymore.
83 inj
68-h turbo
stock heads
heads studs, main studs cometic heads gaskets
champion 1200 intake,precision hat with powerplate, 70 mm t/body
aluminum pullys rjc's
ATR front mount
3-1/2 thdp with atr 3 inch single exhaust
moser 9 inch rear end 33 spline with aluminum center section, 350 gears spool
Metco uppers d/adj bars,,, and metco non lowewr bars,,,ATR big swaybar
6 point chrome moly cage bolt in and removeable side bars.
notch frame for bigger tire( 325x50x15)
torque-thrust wheels front 15x5 rear 15x8 with 4-1/2 b/space they are on my chevelle right now but can change them back...
turbo 350 trans with lots of hard parts in it fron ck perf. deep pan
nitrous driveshaft
rear disc brakes
hydroboost brakes
aluminum bumper struts, no beams inside bumpers too. exports up front.

other parts
1 set of 72 lb inj and chip
1- 20 -20 crank,, 2-- 10--10 cranks
72 gtq turbo
76 p trim turbgn1 tall v/covers
1 new braided line feed for turbo
2-1/2 chrome up pipe
chrome mass air pipe

gas tank for gn (new) aftermarket.
new BGC aftermarket intake and RJC power plate
1 set of M&A aluminum heads with roller rockers looks like reg chevy rockers
1 set of gn1 aluminum heads with harden shafts.
1 set of 8445 heads with no egr ports--stage -1 heads
mark jackson stretch intercooler(been boxed up to put ice in it)
1 caspers wiring harness for a hybird car was for my chevelle--(new)
duel fan setup with wire pig tail for gn--(new)
extra set of front seat(need recovered tho) good back seat
2- block girdles 1 cat-new and rjc-used too
2 new front cover and oil pumps
1 brand new TA perf front cover assembley
1 gn wiring harness for gn for a hybird car
i have 4-- 109 blocks think 2 are std and others 30 over.
1 short block 30 over, heads studs, 204 cam, was in gn with gn1 blew head gasket took out. good running motor. just needs heads put back on.
3 brf trans cores, crossmember and 1 driveshafts
2 sets of e-bay headers
lots of bolts and brackets, 2 power sterring pumps, line and all
extra sets of rod and main bearings, couple sets of rings,, some gaskets
LOTS of small stuff not listed too.
forgot to add,,, all gn parts will go with it i have in my shop, i will not keep any.
if interested call 1-256-601-6604
the car does run but does have a rattle in the front of motor, but dont think its a rod tho, only rattles at an idol, goes away when you give it gas a little...

Looks like a great deal. Lots o' parts. What is the mileage on the car? Condition of the car?

speedo is unhooked at about 87,000 about 7or 8 out of 10... i had apost a while back when it was for sale before...

also whats bad is itso good of a deal is scares people off.....

Dang guys.... I've seen this car run several times, and it runs like a scalded dog!! Fast AND consistent.... will hit the number every time! Car looks great as well! Definitely no junk here. Probably twice as many parts as listed too.... you'll need the trailer just to hold all the parts!:eek::biggrin: Bump for a killer deal...

thanks brian,,, looks like my buddy is wanting something to race, so i told him to do the work and put the heads back on the 30 over motor and he could race it..... but i'm still going to sell it... ever car ive had i had to give it away. at this price it is.... just like the 70 chevelle i got now,, fair old car for 7500. cant believe nobody has not come look at it....... i think i just price stuff to cheap.... most people ask is it driveable, i say yes raced it for the last 3 weeks..... sorry for the ranting......

anyways brian come by i still have this parts car here, it might have some stuff you need off it,,,,, you can have.. cant beat that can you...

hey brian,, come out in a few weeks, me and my buddy(he want to drive it) are going to put the 30 over motor back in with the gn1's and the 72GTQ and bust off some 6.5's with this old car,,, just show these people what it will run.....