1987 GN Street / Strip

zr1promod

(FRONT) TRZ Upper & Lower Control Arms, Flaming River Rack, Aerospace Brakes, Afco Shocks. (REAR) 9" , Mark Williams Thru Bolt Center Section and Axles with 5/8" Studs, Wilwood Dual Calipers on Each Side, Adjustable Upper and Lower Control Arms, Spherical Billet Upper Bushings, Sway Bar, Strange Shocks, 275-60-15 Drag Radials. Mickey Thompson ET Drag Wheels all Around. Chromoly 10 Point Cage, Removable Trans. Mount, Notched Frame Rails, No Mini Tubs, Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft, Fuel Cell, Product Engineering Pump, -10 Feed Line, -8 Return Line, MSD Digital 7 Programmable, Complete Interior in Great Condition, Factory Rear Seat, Kirkey Front Seats,B&M Magnum Grip Pro Stick, Power Windows, Power Locks and all Lights Work. Set-Up Now with Pump Gas 575hp 383 carbed (Motor is Fresh and all New Parts Except Rotating Assembly), (830HP Holley, Ceramic Coated Motown Intake, Dart 230 Aluminum Heads, Bullet Roller Cam, Wiseco Pistons, Scat Rods, Eagle Crank, Milodon Pan) 10" 3500 Stall Converter with Anti-Balloon Plates, TCI T-350. Needs Paint, Car is straight, No Rust Anywhere (Southwest Car). Can be Sold as Roller or Complete. Can also Provide Throttle Body to Pan Buick V-6 that Needs Assembled. Car has been 5 teens with the V-6 and 5 O's with a Turbo SBC. Please No Internet Tire Kickers or Picture Collectors. I need this Car Gone. Will trade for Late Model GTO only. Call for Pricing 214-762-8205

I'm sure its a great car, but pics would help it sell...fast. There are several guys on here that can help post the pics for you, if needed.

Also, per the rules of the board, you are going to have to post an asking price-if not you will get flagged. It will help potential buyers know if your car is within reach, and save you a ton of time on emails and phone calls.

Hope this helps, and good luck with the sale.

Erik

Sorry for Not Posting Prices! (Roller Complete $9000) (Roller, Less Digital 7, New Drag Radials, Fuel Pump and Relay Panel $7800) (Complete with 383 and T-350 as it Sits, Will Need Minor Assembly, No Parts to Buy $12,750) (Complete with V-6 Motor that Will Need Some Parts to Assemble, Exhaust Included, Will need Intercooler, Turbo, FAST or Big Stuff $13,500) The Price will Go Up When the Car is Painted. This Is a Professionally Built Car That Does Work. If You Are A Serious Buyer, Please Call.

If you need help with pictures let me know, Thanks for looking out for me Erik, been slammed at work lately and havent been on the board much :cool:

Not a big deal, been kinda swamped myself.
Still on the hunt for yet another car...no time, no patience, no room, and no money - so why not lol

Erik