1987 gn stage 2 (278)

the NOS was from an old T/A I had and I put in the car with a 50 shot in case it was needed to spool my big turbo better but this motor spools the turbo fine without it , but looks good at car shows ...

ok if there is anybody within driving distance (in Florida) that wants this car, make me a offer... also may consider a partial trade of ($6,000) for a car or truck as my son turns 16 soon... this is not a FIRE sale

Stage 2

I would like to come and see the car after the holidays can i get the your number or address to come and see the caram in atlanta,ga. I would like to buy it. My name is jay my number is 404-496-2806 thank you very much.

Happy holidays!!!!!!!

i have a 2001 silverado 4wd-z71-locking differential-5300 v8-black great condition 96000 mi--i also have a 2009 gsxr susuki 1000 with less than 2000 mi-excellent-like new condition- i will put bike in pick-up and drive down to pick up car- bike has electronic cut off at 186 mi per hr- can u handle it? i figure car and bike worth 14000- give you the 9000 in cash

sorry-thought this was your post "ok if there is anybody within driving distance (in Florida) that wants this car, make me a offer... also may consider a partial trade of ($6,000) for a car or truck as my son turns 16 soon... this is not a FIRE sale