1987 GN shell w/ ASC sunroof

70GS_87GN

Up for sale is a 1987 GN shell with a factory ASC sunroof. It is a rust free shell with good quarters, roof, floor, and trunk pan. The shell comes with a clear title. I bought the car for the front clip and frame, and now the shell is just taking up storage. The ASC sunroof is in good condition and complete. NO headliner or interior, but it has the sunroof button and wires intact. Included in the sale is the trunk lid, spoiler w/ quarter extensions, and doors. Both of the doors are rotted in the usual places. The rear wheel well moldings, taillights, and rear filler pieces are NOT included. Shell is located in Scranton, PA. I am asking $1200 for it. It is in a tough spot for pictures, but I can do my best to get better ones for interested parties.

Louie
IMG_1236.png IMG_1091.jpg IMG_1104.jpg IMG_1102.jpg

Yes I saw that. I have a cf5 car that is rusty as hell. I've hear these leak worse than the astro roofs do. Anything I should know about them.

Educate me then please! From my understanding there were two companies installing sunroofs for these cars: GM and ASC. Please turn my story straight.

Would there be interest if I cut it up? Like I said, I need the storage space lol.

If there is, the sunroof parts are spoken for.

Quarters- $250 a side
Floor-200
Trunk floor-100
Trunk lid-100
Rockers- 60 a side

I don't have the capabilities to ship any of this... I'm just a broke 20 year old college student with no time. Let me know if cutting it up interests people, and I'll talk to my partner (my dad)

Well nevermind to this, partner shot it down immediately. So the body is still for sale whole.. Sorry for any confusion.

Would there be interest if I cut it up? Like I said, I need the storage space lol.

If there is, the sunroof parts are spoken for.

Quarters- $250 a side
Floor-200
Trunk floor-100
Trunk lid-100
Rockers- 60 a side

I don't have the capabilities to ship any of this... I'm just a broke 20 year old college student with no time. Let me know if cutting it up interests people, and I'll talk to my partner (my dad)

Bump. 1000$ bottom line, will include tail lights, rear fiberglass filler (needs work), 87 GN Rear seat (2 tears on bottom half), rear interior 1/4 plastics, dark blue TR column w/ wheel, dark blue dash, gas tank, and heater box delete panel