1987 GN , Nashville Craigslist

IMG_0782.JPGIMG_0783.JPGIMG_0784.JPGIMG_0785.JPGIMG_0786.JPGIMG_0782.JPG

$25k, my apologies.

1987 GN 15,500 original miles, solid top, analog dash, TA49 turbo, Dutt-neck intercooler, Alky Control w/3 bar map, 3" SS THDP w/cutout, driveshaft loop, Autometer Sport Comps, K&N, Scanmaster 2.1, FP gauge, 60lb Mototron flow matched injectors, TT chip, Red Armstrong XP fuel pump, Racetronix Hotwire kit, Classic Industries GNX/GTA style wheels, MT ET Streets, Accufab FPR, Bilsteins, "High Boost" custom wires. Less than 150 miles on the modifications. PS, PB, PW, power drivers seat, power antenna, power trunk release, rear defroster, G80 rearend, passenger side remote mirror, cruise and Concert Sound ll.

I've kept all of the original parts including the wheels and tires which are included in the price. You can return it to stock in a weekend. Previous owner assures me it's wearing the original paint and it's in near showroom condition. Zero rust anywhere i'm aware of. It is garage kept and never been tracked or raced.

I'm having the headliner professionally replaced and tinting the windows with FormulaOne Pinnacle Series nano-ceramic whether it sells or not.

Make it a great day!