1987 GN in Maryland t-tops $6000

Mike Z

1987 Grand National located in Hampstead, Maryland. 132k miles. Mostly stock except for Hooker exhaust w/ no cat, adjustable wastegate. Have new seat covers from JAX upholstery ($300) that haven't been put on yet. Have power seat track and wiring harness to upgrade on the way from TB.com member, included with car. Paint has typical light crows feet, a couple parking lot dings, and a couple small spots of surface rust. Interior needs seat covers put on, shifter handle, plastic piece in front of dash pad (speaker grille area where they all crack). Has clean Maryland title, and is currently Maryland tagged. Runs and drives well, except needs tv cable hooked up and adjusted. New plugs and oil change with Valvoline VR-1.

This car is priced to move quick. If you think it's junk because it's underpriced, you can pay me more for it. First $6000 steals it. I see plenty of 130k plus mile cars over $10,000. Just need the cash to do another deal.

Attachments

• GN 002.jpg
    GN 002.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 292
Runs and drives well. Does hang in gears a little long, and shifts very firm, due to the tv cable being off. I haven't messed with it. I'll post a picture of the interior under duress-remember that I have new seat covers to go on it. My phone number is 410-239-5069, and e-mail is Mikez5069@aol.com

Attachments

• GN 006.jpg
    GN 006.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 234
Mike ,
Can I come see this car thursday night or on sunday?
pm me back

Is the car still sold?? Where is the car in MD?? Im local and can come look at it tonight or tommorow night. I can bring cash or check... Let me know. I want another TR.