1987 GN hardtop built 109 10sec street car

Hmm, got a 68 Formula S 383 Barracuda. I have been mulling around the thought of trading it. ( It was my fathers so I have to talk to my 75 yr old mother and get her OK. Not sure if she will approve though lol ) It is real clean and super rare with the big block ( I believe 1 of 516) It was appraised at $28,000 about 8 years ago. At the moment I am just tossing this around in my head. I was thinking more of a low mileage GN or Regal T if anyone else is interested? But this is a wicked GN for sure.

Few old pics I found. This is the day I bought it - November 2006

DSC01798a.jpg

DSC01797a.jpg

DSC01796a.jpg

DSC01794a.jpg

DSC01792a.jpg

~2009
IMG_0376_zps3e04721e.jpg

IMG_0375_zps84b797f3.jpg

IMG_0373_zps4ca4bfb0.jpg

IMG_0361_zps2110c2c1.jpg

IMG_0359_zps531a7332.jpg

Do you still have the stock parts such as stereo ect? In case someone might op to put it back stock? thanks!

I have two of the stock wheels, I have since lost the original radio, not sure where it went. Really other than the CD player, gauges, and wheels it's basically visually stock.

got a clip of a 10 sec run ? local car junky up here is looking for something and he's got the cash but he will need to see a 10.80 or so pass before he counts out the bills.

keith is very particulat guy. he still has my car ... I went 10.97 stock long block miss matched converter. and 35k now couldn't buy it! So huge bump forsale

wow, im over in va. It wouldnt take much for me to take a trip to the bank and then to TN to buy this beauty!

those pics are 8 years old! why are you posting pics from when u bought the car? if u bought it a few months ago or even a year ago that might fly but pics from 8 years don't mean chit! no one cares what the car looked like 8 years ago. not only is it worthless but misleading.

why don't you get out and take some CURRENT detailed pics so we can look at them and decide accordingly. I have someone interested but he doesn't giv a rats ass what it looked like almost a decade ago. it means NOTHN!

you do realize that the majority of potential buyers are NOT going to be from ur local area which means you need to post CURRENT detailed pics not the worthless ones use already posted. you shud be posting pics from every angle inside and out as well as the under carriage. 20-30 pics. you either really aren't interested in selling ur car or clueless on how to sell a car.

those pics are 8 years old! why are you posting pics from when u bought the car? if u bought it a few months ago or even a year ago that might fly but pics from 8 years don't mean chit! no one cares what the car looked like 8 years ago. not only is it worthless but misleading.

why don't you get out and take some CURRENT detailed pics so we can look at them and decide accordingly. I have someone interested but he doesn't giv a rats ass what it looked like almost a decade ago. it means NOTHN!

you do realize that the majority of potential buyers are NOT going to be from ur local area which means you need to post CURRENT detailed pics not the worthless ones use already posted. you shud be posting pics from every angle inside and out as well as the under carriage. 20-30 pics. you either really aren't interested in selling ur car or clueless on how to sell a car.

dam brett have a bad day nothing wrong with posting old pic of his car when he first got it, plenty pics of CURRENT if you would of looked in 1st post

Beautiful car. I wouldn't sell less than 17K. I have a stock one that I have been building up to be as fast as this. If I knew then what I know now I would have kept it and bought this one.
It actually would have been faster, less headaches, and cheaper. those wheels look sick! GLWS.

Are you functionally retarded or just an idiot? There are 40 pics and 3 videos in the original post all of the CURRENT condition of the car. For God's sake you actually commented in this thread on the pics before!! -
1987 GN hardtop built 109 10sec street car

I posted those pics to bump an old thread and show people who might be interested what it used to look like. I know when I've bought niche cars before it was appreciated to see any old pics of the car to see the evolution of the car and how it has transformed. If you can't understand this, then get the fuck out of my thread and keep the comments to yourself.

Maybe you or your buddy can work the fancy google machine and get back to page one to see the pictures. Until then, thanks for the free bump.

Last edited: