1987 GN for sale in N.Y. area

Forcedfed

BOOST ADDICT
I decided to sell my GN that has 70k miles on it. The car drives fine, engine and tranny and rear end are all good. I have a very low mileage GN that I hardly ever drive and I bought this high mileage one so I could drive a GN on a regular basis. I paid $8,000.00 for it and I was just going to give it a new paint job and put in a new carpet and a new headliner. I had the car for two years and I finally got around to start working on it this fall. To my surprise when I pulled the carpet I found rust in the drivers side floor board. To fix it properly, the drivers side floor board should be replaced. I was going to change it this winter but it doesn't look like I have time for anything, it's just going to end up sitting around for several more months. I'd rather just sell the car now. I do have the new carpet and new headliner that will go with the car. I paid $8,000.00 for the car plus the carpet and headliner, I'll accept best reasonable offer. Car is located in Yonkers, N.Y. The car is all original with no modifications and I have the clean title. Original GN wheels still on the car. Car is a hardtop with power everything and concert sound speakers.

Thank you.