1987 GN 85,400 miles

s83regal455

Asking $9500 Located in Dickeyville,WI 53808 Following are the details

1987 Buick Grand National Milage 85,473 Vin:#1G4GJ1176HP416808 Options: Concert sound Stereo, Tilt, Power seat, Power lock, Power window, Trunk Release, AC (think it needs recharged)

Hello I am gonna be straight forward and not hide anything so here is the good stuff .. Has Hot wire fuel pump kit.. Plenum Booster plate.. Always ran synthetic Oil.. Has a step up from stock Chip..Adjustable fuel pressure…Turbo gauge in A-Pillar SINGLE Gauge Holder…Has oil press and coolant temp gauges but are not hooked up.. Tinted headlight covers…K&N filter and steel pipes blue hose set.. turbo was replaced less than 5,000 miles ago with another stock turbo…Alternator rebuilt around the same time… The car must have been repainted its still shiny so that’s a sign that it was but not in the 12 yrs I have owned it (never seen salt or snow).,.,I do not see any rust on this car….Rims are nice and clean no pitting or rusting..Tires seem good…Interior very clean..Have turbolink software with laptop (cheap thing) no battery /// Now for the issues The drivers side window tint has a slight crease in it…. Driver side auto window controller for the passenger side tab is broke (Have a replacement just isn’t installed)..The brake powermaster unit is probably In need of replacing (very common with these cars) brake light comes on when stepping on pedal but brakes work fine… Driver side T-top is off a T-type I had the chrome trim painted black… T-top seals are dried and should be replaced…Hood struts are weak… Minor rock chips on front and grill paint has some chipping… Valve cover gaskets probably should be replaced … One thing that just came up is it starting running rough at startup and at WOT check engine light came on and hooked up turbolink gave a code of 33 which is MAF high output I just ordered a new MAF and will put on as soon as it shows up this should take care of that issue… If theres any other questions or if I think of anything else I will be sure to let you know 10-6-2010 MAF FIXED

Dickeyville is about 30 miles from where I live... Never seen this car around the area though.

Good luck :cool:

to moparkid i really haven't had it out to much the last 3 to 4 years maybe 1 day a year to get her out and cruise around. I use to live in Potosi

update and pics

New MAF sensor installed runs great now

Attachments

• DSC02668.jpg
    DSC02668.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,639
  • DSC02675.jpg
    DSC02675.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,636
  • DSC02678.jpg
    DSC02678.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1,635
  • DSC02676.jpg
    DSC02676.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,626
  • DSC02681.jpg
    DSC02681.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,629
Looks good. Many of the same toys I have on my GN.

Potosi... Good Lord. "Paddle faster, I hear banjo's!" I'm up here East of WDMP about 15 miles.

GLWS :)

A nice, clean looking driver with relatively low mileage for less than 10 grand...looks to be a good buy. Good luck with the sale!!

Are you interested in any trades? I have a couple things if you are interested. Can you also post a pic of the floor? Since it is T-Tops I want to make sure there was no leaks, and it rusted through the bottom.

Thanks
Zack

Nice car if you wasn't so far I would try to offer you my 72 skylark and cash... If still interested send a pm..