1987 GN 52,900 actual miles

GTO&GN

1987 GN 52,900 miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1987 Grand National with 52,900 actual miles. Solid roof car with all desirable factory options. Recent appraisal of $21,250.00. Have slightly more than that invested in this GN in the past 6 1/2 years of ownership. I purchased this vehicle from the second owner and have the original window sticker and paperwork. This GN is very, very, nice and reliable. I would consider $17,500.00. If serious, please e-mail me for more info. CrgPerkins@aol.com

Discount on my 1987 GN for active duty military due to deploy

GTO&GN said:
1987 GN 52,900 miles

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1987 Grand National with 52,900 actual miles. Solid roof car with all desirable factory options. Recent appraisal of $21,250.00. Have slightly more than that invested in this GN in the past 6 1/2 years of ownership. I purchased this vehicle from the second owner and have the original window sticker and paperwork. This GN is very, very, nice and reliable. I would consider $17,500.00. If serious, please e-mail me for more info. CrgPerkins@aol.com
Discount of $500.00 to active duty military member due to deploy overseas

Discount to active duty military due to deploy overseas

Price reduced to $17,250.00 FIRM. Active duty military member due to deploy overseas receives additional $500.00 discount.

Price cut again

Price cut again! I can not believe I have not found a buyer for my very nice GN. $14,100.00 If serious about purchasing a GN soon, please call my cell#850-240-0159. CrgPerkins@aol.com

October 22, 2006 I lowered the price

GTO&GN said:
1987 GN 52,900 miles I lowered the price October 22, 2006

I lowered the price again on October 22, 2006

I looked at Craigs car and it is very nice, certainly worth what he is asking. Good Luck on the sale.. Kent

My 1987 GN for sale

I drove my 1987 GN to the Buick **** event at the Silver Dollar raceway in Reynolds, Georgia last weekend. I have reevaluated the sale of this great car, well sort of. I had lowered the price to a ridiculous low of $14,100.00. I just will not sell it for that now.
On the 650 mile round trip I encountered no reliability issues, averaged 21 mpg, and the car was loads of fun to drive.
I did catch heck from all my Ft. Walton friends who drove up there and raced there GN's. I did not run mine. I enjoy the way it feels on the street, and yes, continue to garage and pamper it.
I will consider selling it only if the price is closer to what I was originaly asking. It just does not make sense to sell it for less. This car is definitely worth it.
If you are a Buick guy and looking for a low mile GN of this caliber, in this price range, please call me. 850-240-0159

My 87 GN is now off the market

My 1987 GN is now off the market. I have decided not to sell. Thank you.

Glad to see you are keeping it. A car that nice you'd really regret selling later.