1987 Gn 21,600 miles

PMs already full again. Hey Dave...hows things? cant belive you still have this. This thing is a super clean ride guys. If i didnt already have 9 cars, it may have been in my garage.

rubes said:
PMs already full again. Hey Dave...hows things? cant belive you still have this. This thing is a super clean ride guys. If i didnt already have 9 cars, it may have been in my garage.

Give it some time. There are only 2,900+ views...

UNDER-PRESSURE said:
Very nice car, i'm shocked that this hasn't sold.

Wouldn't ya think....Perhaps I should be asking the $25-28k
KBB and NADA have ot valued at. :confused:

You might be better off pulling some of the speed parts off & returning the car closer to stock. Seems like the stock appearing cars with light, tastefull mods bring the GOOD money. With the modern turbos & Stock location intercoolers the cars run just as fast & look stock. But either way That is a Super Nice car & i would hold out for ALL the money.

UNDER-PRESSURE said:
You might be better off pulling some of the speed parts off & returning the car closer to stock. Seems like the stock appearing cars with light, tastefull mods bring the GOOD money. With the modern turbos & Stock location intercoolers the cars run just as fast & look stock. But either way That is a Super Nice car & i would hold out for ALL the money.

Yeah ,I thought about putting it back to stock.I would prefer to just
sell as is. I'll just be patient and wait. You would think the $21,500 I'm
asking for would be a fair price for a car that has 21k miles,never been driven in the winter or rain and never left in direct sun light.Meaning the front seat
side bolsters aren't turning that light purple color from being in direct
sun light.
Anyway, if it sells great. If not, no big deal :cool: