1987 G.N. with 800 original miles.

JSDGN

87 GN 800 ORIGINAL MILES.
I am considering selling my 87 Grand National. It has 800 original miles and is Documented from day one. Original window sticker still on the window. Serious Inquiries only.

I am considering selling my 87 Grand National.....

Well.............are you done considering?

This is not a flame job but just an inquiry whether we (the Buick community) will get a chance to see a pristine, NOS, car for sale or not. An 800 mile GN is something most, if not all of us, do not have a privelage of laying our eyes on (publically anyway).

How would a "serious" buyer contact you - PM, email, phone #, morse code, smoke signals ?????
Are you the original owner?

Plus, I'll use this one as a barometer to price my 8 million-mile GN.:D :D

I am considering selling my 87 Grand National. It has 800 original miles and is Documented from day one. Original window sticker still on the window. Serious Inquiries only.

OK.....
I'll make the first move. I'll give you full sticker price for it, as posted on the window, if it's as described and meets my requirements after inspection.

easy BIG BOY. Alright guys, everyone is beating me up here. LOL. I guess you guys didn't read with understanding. I said I was considering and serious inquiries. Just kidding, The G.N. is a T-Top model and is museum quality. It has the Analog dash, power seat, power antenna, G-80 axle. All original mint car. I am going to have some pics available soon. The car is in my heated garage with lots of snow outside. Waiting for a nice day to back it out and shoot some pics. Asking price is $40,000.00. Like I said I dont have to sell it. Might trade it on a G.N.X.

It's still available. However, the guy wants 48,500.00 for it. He needs to come down a bit. I was thinking about tradeing for G.N.X. 321 and cash. Do you know anything about that car? By the way, what number is your G.N.X?