1987 Buick WE4 in PA

Major changes in my life just dropped price to $9000. Bring a trailer and title is ready to go.:mad:

same here... hope all is well Dave. Maybe he got lucky won the lotto and took a vacation:cool: then he can come back and keep his car. :cool:

I have seen this car in person and let me tell ya if I had the spare cash it would be in my garage now.
Somebody is going to be a very happy WE4 owner. Good luck with the sale dave…

Bump for ya man...I live 10 minutes away from u and I am so tempted to buy your car but my current project is stopping me :eek:

Is your buick sold, looks incredible. I used to have a regal T that I had to sell some time ago.

Thanks

Is your buick sold, looks incredible. I used to have a regal T that I had to sell some time ago.

Thanks

no not yet, when my luck goes bad it goes real bad. Took it out sunday with someone for a test ride and the powermaster went bad (tested it all day monday) so with the price of the powermaster I'll drop to $8,000 as-is firm.
Thanks for all the bumps, Dave

Ok I will buy this car..Pm me your paypal id for a deposit or I can bring all cash and when will you be around Monday ?? thanks

I will take it !