1987 Buick Turbo-T WE 4

bri3400

1987 Buick Turbo-T WE4, 55,000 miles, asking $15,000.00/neg. G80 rear, pw/pl/t-tops.

INTERIOR: excellent, no rips/tears/cracks or aftermarket gauges. Stock tape/radio was replaced by a GM radio/cd player that looks like it belongs in the car. Aftermarket black T-type embroidered floormats. Stock tach/turbo gauge works properly. Power antenna and cruise control do not work. i am not sure what the problem is with the cruise control, but it is not working. As far as the power antenna, I am not sure if it is broken or was not hooked up when the previous owner installed the cd player. All interior lights work as they should.
EXTERIOR: excellent, body is straight as an arrow, recent black repaint, no rust. Scratch on the front right bumper filler. T-tops in great condition. The passenger side T-top edge's paint is starting to show wear/fading. Original space-saver spare and t-top bags in trunk. New windshield.

ENGINE/TRANSMISSION: Mild bolt-ons that include Be Cool aluminum radiator, cold-air intake, gbodyparts intercooler, aftermarket plug wires, new Powermaster ball, 3-inch downpipe, bigger injectors/turbo, Hooker cat-back exhaust with factory-exit tailpipes.

THE BAD: At some point, something was entered incorrectly, either the mileage or the VIN into either the Maryland or Virginia DMV which indicated that there was some sort of salvage history with this car according to Autocheck and Carfax. I almost did not buy this car because of it, but when I saw it I had to have it! I have had this car up on a lift at least three times and cannot detect any damage to the undercarriage, and you can eat off of the body-it is thst clean! I am the 4th owner of the car and neither me or the previous two owners have any knowledge of the reason for the salvage history. The second owner is a retired GM engineer who went through the car and turned it into a show car.
032.JPG

The catalytic converter hanger rubber has rotted away and needs to be replaced. The OEM part has been discontinued, however there are some repro or custom made hangers out there.

I have owned this car since December 2011 and have put about 800 miles on it since. I am looking to get into a new Jeep Wrangler and need to sell it. It runs and looks excellent and gets over 20 mpg! Please call me with any and all questions if you like. 302-245-6755.