1987 Buick Turbo T Roller FS:

RED LS1

*Unmolested*

1987 Buick Turbo T. White W/ Maroon int. Black out trim. 50,000 miles.

Interior has very few flaws and still looks and smells like a low milage clean car. There has never been any guages in the car because it was never raced or abused. The headliner is new.
The body is very straight accept for a small crease/ding about 2 inches long on the top drivers 1/4. Its pretty minor. Car has very minor surface rust here and there. The pass lower door is the worst of it. Previous owner put some rust inhibitor all over the car to prevent any rust. Thats what is in the pictures.

Underneith the car is very clean. The entire rear is a fresh rebuilt posi. Whole rear and rear suspension is Por 15'd. There is a whole in the very bottom of the spare tire well.

The cars needs Motor, trans, gas tank fuel lines and upper radiator support cover. I'm pretty sure everything else is there.

This car was parked in 1991 due to a bad head gasket. IT was than sold and the motor/trans removed. It has been stored ever since then waiting for someone to put it back together. I am having a hard time finding the time to go foward with it and may just buy a Turn key GN. Thats why this is for sale. IT really is just a complete strip and dip paint job away from being a true show car. IT will also need fillers and new bumpers.

I have watched basket case rollers go for $3500 and a 75k GN roller with bad paint go for $5200. I also saw a 55k GN roller that was pretty nice go for $5500.

I will sell this car for $5k. I am located in Philly area of PA. I will also trade towards a GN roller or complete GN with cash from me of course. Nothing else.

Pictures here and I will be adding more in a little bit.

My T-type pictures by tweekd350 - Photobucket

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

JustinPA81@Gmail.com

your better off finishing it,hard nut to swallow and dishing 5K out for paint ,someone will be into it for $10K,hope they have a motor and trans laying around..you were so happy when you found this,,,what has changed...no time bc of kids..:smile::smile: thats my problem..

I'm still just as happy with the car. I spent all morning cleaning the wheels yesterday and i'm gonna start on the engine compartment. If there's no interest I will be going foward as planned on building a nice white T. I sold my other car (The Camaro) and have a bunch of money to play with in getting a finished car and saving me all the time of building this one.

Price is a little negotiable as well.

Price?

How negotiable is the price? Shoot me a PM. Its a little hard to spend the $5K on a car with no motor or trans and needs paint. But it looks like a nice, solid car. Any rust issues? I have an engine and trans laying around that would be perfect for this car.

Had someone look at it tonight but i'm probably going to keep it if it doesn't work out.

So the guy with the Motor and trans sitting on the floor and a few thousand to spend on a project should go buy a $9000 to $14000 car? Help me make sense of that.

$2500 barely gets a nice N/A regal. Let alone a...
Hardtop
low milage
Mint interior
mint undercarriage
clean title
all origanal oem
unmolested
t-type
straight out of storage for 19 years?
Please let me know where I can find these for $2500? I'll buy a few.

I've already been offered $4000 by 2 people and $3800 by another who was ready to bring the money right over. I have offered the car as little as $4300 and decided to keep it for less than that.

anyway..
The motor went in today. Rebuilt shortblock, Comp 212 cam, Fresh ported big valve heads, 65mm plenum/accufab T-body, CPT 66 Turbo, 3200 stall converter and fully built trans. Need injectors and Fuel management.

Should fly though.

Thanks