1987 Buick Turbo Limited Light Metallic Blue

Best night would be the last Friday of the month, that's the night the GM turbo group tries to meet. Next one is March 25th. Kind of short notice to get that group there tonight.

Best night would be the last Friday of the month, that's the night the GM turbo group tries to meet. Next one is March 25th. Kind of short notice to get that group there tonight.

I know, I come out once in a while. still going to go tonight and on 25th:biggrin:

Colorful

I had a 1976 Dodge Charger Daytona that was 2 tone. The upper half being that exact blue. Always loved that car.

Still for sale?

I can't tell you how much I love this car. I would really love to have it. I wish you were closer to Chicago.

Still for sale?

I can't tell you how much I love this car. I would really love to have it. I wish you were closer to Chicago.

Yes it is. got some people coming tomorrow. It cost about 700.00 to get it to your door.believe me who ever gets this car will not regret it.

amazing

That's one of the most beautiful t type I have ever seen flawless good luck with the sale

Gn

Wow that's fcukin really nice, i've never seen a TR in that colour before i wish i had more room in front of the house.....at 7 cars for now i must hold off, good luck!

Also have the same color as yours!!Bought with 39k miles orig.pnt.Heard this is a rare color.The car came from L.A.I am the the third owner.I've only seen a small number with our colors.Good luck with the sale.

Also have the same color as yours!!Bought with 39k miles orig.pnt.Heard this is a rare color.The car came from L.A.I am the the third owner.I've only seen a small number with our colors.Good luck with the sale.

Thank You!:)

I'm relisting my car because the winning bidder backed out of the deal. He said he couldn't come up with money