1987 Buick Turbo Limited Light Metallic Blue

Beautiful Job Bob. I know the amount of time & how much effort you put into it. Turned out great.

Beautiful Job Bob. I know the amount of time & how much effort you put into it. Turned out great.

Thank you Brain as soon as I sell this I will be starting on another one
going to need your help on some parts:biggrin:

Thanks
Bob

shoot that is one nice limited.. i thought it was a low low milage i had to read it twice its clean......................

just awsome job there wow! How does it run compared to a stocker? It looks new

the Limited is pretty much new,runs very strong .the car reminds me the frist time I took a test drive at the dealership back in 87, I was hooked right then and there:eek:

Wow

Why hasnt anyone bought this car yet? Wow it is nice. That is the Bluest :eek:interior I've ever seen. Very cool...

I called my fater in Florida about this car :cool:,I put up my 77 Porsche Convertable 911 to get this car :eek:. Waiting for jobs,If I miss this car for timing. I want to see what your doing next. We will come by and check it out .
Alsome Job:rolleyes: ,I wish everyone else would relize these cars should never be Chopped up ! :eek:

How about I send my 86 Light Blue for you to restore:biggrin:
Was thinking about selling it but now that I saw yours..
She's a beauty!! Very Nice job!!

86TType1.jpg

How about I send my 86 Light Blue for you to restore:biggrin:
Was thinking about selling it but now that I saw yours..
She's a beauty!! Very Nice job!!

86TType1.jpg

Sounds good to me you buy the parts and I will do the work:biggrin:
thank You for the compliments

Beautiful T does look like it needs much to me

I saw a two tone blue limited that was for sale tons of options with lot and lots of extras for sale but needs restoration maybe ur the guy to restore it...

Beautiful job. Where did the underdash gauge pod come from? You should bring it down to Tower Shoppes in Davie and show it around, I think you would get lots of interest.

Beautiful job. Where did the underdash gauge pod come from? You should bring it down to Tower Shoppes in Davie and show it around, I think you would get lots of interest.

I got the pod of eBay
I would bring it to the Tower shoppes but I have no plate or insurance on it

I think I will bring it to the Tower Shoppes tonight and put a for sale sign on it and see what happens come out and take a look :smile: