1987 Buick T-Type

ForensicDoc

I see dead people!
My other thread got hi-jacked so I am reposting my car for sale.

1987 Buick Regal T-Type - power astroroof, power steering, power brakes, AC, rear window defroster, power seat, power windows and locks, cruise control, and limited slip. Always garaged, never driven in rain, southern car - no rust. New K9 alarm system. Mileage reads just under 114,000 miles which, to the best of my knowledge is accurate. There are less than 10,000 miles on all restoration and modifications.

Charcoal gray with blackout, dealer installed rear spoiler, new paint, new badges on hood and trunk, new bumper filler panels, new hood shocks, front and rear kirban brace kits, new turbo 6 hood liner and custom embroidered hood liner.

New main bearings, 89 TA crank, ported and polished heads, 210/205 cam, TA 51 turbo, aluminum turbo inlet bell, 36 PSI injectors, Duttweiler modified neck intercooler, aluminum vacuum block, oil filter adapter for large oil filter, Taylor 8mm plug wires, torque strap, K&N air filter, power plate, oil fill breather, polished aluminum mass airflow pipe, new radiator overflow and windshield fluid bottles, Terry Houston downpipe, new power master motor, 3" flowmaster exhaust with dump, heavy duty rear springs, drive shaft loop, Art Carr transmission kit, new neoprene rear main seal, high performance in tank fuel pump, and LT1 ministarter. Motor work done around 2004

Lot's of chrome on engine and in engine bay.

Older pioneer CD player, boost, fuel pressure water temp and oil pressure gauges in console and A-pillar pods, new seat covers, custom head rest covers (2 sets), custom floor mats (2 sets), new head liner, new custom trunk carpet kit, aluminum horn ring, new carpet, new trunk weatherstrip, new molded door seals, new window weather strip, new driver door hinges, and body panels, doors and windows recently aligned.

Runs excellent. AC, heat and all electronics work.

What it needs: The rear seatback cover has a small hole in it which is patched, to be perfect a new seat cover is needed. The window weather stripping was put in only a few months ago and was very firm when installed. Due to this there is a small gap around the windows. The weather stripping is softening and the windows will have to be realigned to seat correctly.

If interested please let me know your email address amd I can send you photos of the car.

I have over 25K invested in the car. I am looking to sell and I will listen to any offers.

sorry I did not get back to u ForensicDoc I fubarred my username Texas is far away but thank you