1987 Buick T-Type for sale

ForensicDoc

I see dead people!
1987 Buick Regal T-Type - power astroroof, power steering, power brakes, AC, rear window defroster, power seat, power windows and locks, cruise control, and limited slip. Always garaged, never driven in rain, southern car - no rust.

Charcoal gray with blackout, dealer installed rear spoiler, new paint, new badges on hood and trunk, new bumper filler panels, new hood shocks, front and rear kirban brace kit, new turbo 6 hood liner and custom embroidered hood liner.

Mileage 113K

New main bearings, 89 TA crank, ported and polished heads, 210/205 cam, TA 51 turbo, aluminum turbo inlet bell, 36 PSI injectors, Duttweiler modified neck intercooler, aluminum vacuum block, oil filter adapter for large oil filter, Taylor 8mm plug wires, torque strap, K&N air filter, power plate, oil fill breather, polished aluminum mass airflow pipe, new radiator overflow and windshield fluid bottles, Terry Houston downpipe, new power master motor, 3" flowmaster exhaust with dump, heavy duty rear springs, drive shaft loop, Art Carr transmission kit, high performance in tank fuel pump, and LT1 ministarter. Motor work done around 2004

August 2009 - new rear main seal, new valve cover seals, new transmission pan seal, new water pump.

Lots of chrome.

Older pioneer CD player, boost, fuel pressure, water temp and oil pressure guages in console and A-pillar pods, new seat covers, custom head rest covers (2 sets), custom floor mats (2 sets), new head liner, new custom trunk carpet kit, aluminum horn ring, new carpet, new trunk weatherstrip, new molded door seals, new window weather strip, new driver door hinges, body panels, doors and windows recently aligned.

The rear seatback cover has a small hole in it which is patched, to be perfect a new seat cover is needed.

Included with car is an extra set of wheels and tires. Chrome Torque Thrust 15x7 front and 15x8 rear wheels. Front tires are Falken ZIEX 225-60/R15. Rear tires are Nitto ZT555 Extreme Drag Radials 275-50/R15. Less than 3000 miles on tires. No burnouts, never to track. I had these on a 1987 T-Type Limited and did not have any issues with rubbing. That car had Moog rear variable rate springs.

Asking $17,000.

I have many more photos I can email.

Thanks for your interest,
John

Attachments

• SNC10502.jpg
    SNC10502.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 5,479
  • SNC10517.jpg
    SNC10517.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 4,778
  • SNC10537.jpg
    SNC10537.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 5,068
  • SNC10536.jpg
    SNC10536.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 4,596
  • SNC10727.JPG
    SNC10727.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 4,573
Hood emblem

My first Regal was a rosewood regal "t" with a v8. Had the blackout package and looked like a turbo t but with a v8.

Mine, however, had a hood emblem with a "T" in it. Never seen another one like it on the board or anywhere. Don't see the hood emblem on many.

Previous owner bought the custom "T" mats. I have two sets, one new in box. Not sure where he got them. If there is an address or something on the box I will let you all know. Thanks for all the compliments on my car.

Previous owner bought the custom "T" mats. I have two sets, one new in box. Not sure where he got them. If there is an address or something on the box I will let you all know. Thanks for all the compliments on my car.

Sounds good!! Bump for ya :)

I am going to be moving for a new job so I am looking to sell. Anyone interested please PM me with any offers.

I like those mats too!! :)

Are you going to sell the new set you have???? ;)

Good luck with the sale of the car!!

Just thought I would let everyone know my car is listed on Ebay for anyone interested.

Starting at $12,900 with a really low reserve

item number 320424413454

very sweet T. stay firm on that price. car is worth that all day long in that condition.

Car did not sell on Ebay. Looking to get 13K OBO. Would also be willing to sell without extra set of wheels/tires.