-new MSD spark plug wires
-Terry Houston style downpipe from ATR
-ATR "Single-Shot" 3' exhaust
-MagnaFlow high flow cat
-Accufab 70mm throttle body
-Accufab 70mm plenum
-Accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulator
-RJC Racing power plate
-HR Parts poly motor mounts (just installed)
-hydroboost brake conversion (just installed)
-RJC Racing underdrive pulleys
-full custom suspension (with less than 2000 miles)
-full custom Moser rear end converted to a Chevy 12-bolt Eaton Posi, Moser chromoly axels and Wilwood rear disc brakes (less than 200 miles on this rear end)
-Wilwood disc brakes all the way around
-TH-350 full manual race-built transmission conversion (less than 3000 miles on this transmission)
-custom touque converter
-B&M Pro-Stick shifter
-Gear Vendors overdrive unit (less than 3000 miles on this unit)
-Complete Custom Wheels "classic" 17" custom made wheels with matte black centers and polished rims ($2300 on their own, less than 50 miles on these wheels and tires)
-new Yokohama S-Drive tires
-and many more

comes with many parts including:

-a full custom vacuum molded new carpet, purchased just a few months ago, but not installed
-a full set of leather replacement seat covers from Jax Seat Covers, perfectly matched, just a few months old, but not installed
-a full set of fiberglass filler panels, to replace the factory ABS panels that disintegrate over time
-and many spare parts

There is some surface rust on the undercarriage, but no pitting. It does need new paint, since the original owner re-painted it in the 90's, but didn't media-blast it first, so the paint has started to flake in a couple of spots. The car has never been wrecked, but the original owner tried to re-allign the doors, and in the process, put a slight bend in the passenger door, just behind the mirror.

The car is in Austin, TX.

Please PM me with offers. My expectations are reasonable.

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,897
  • IMG_0555.jpg
    IMG_0555.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,809
  • IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,829
  • IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,797
Gotta throw up some pics before anyone is gonna bite...and a price, it's the rules.

Sorry, I didn't realize that I hadn't put a price on there. I didn't post pics at first because I need to take some with no snow on the car, but here are some until then. That's the factory/dealer (not sure which) tint on there from 1987, hence the bubbles. Also, I did not put the Grand National logo on, again the original owner. Not sure why he felt the need to do that.

Love the car! If you still have this in June let me know, by then I'll be in a search mode for mine.