1987 BUICK REGAL TURBO LIMITED

blownbuick

1 of 1035 Turbo Limiteds built. The only Turbo Regal that’s rarer is the GNX and we know what they go for, don’t we.

The transmission and torque converter replaced earlier this year. The torque converter is a Pro Torque 2800 stall.

The interior was completely redone very recently, mileage wise.

Factory t-top car

WO2 blackout trim – Rare on the Turbo Limited

Factory rear spoiler

Digital dash

Tinted windows

New tires

Positraction differential

42lb injectors w/Red Armstrong 93 octane street chip

K&N cone filter w/stainless steel MAF pipe

Polished valve covers

VDO boost gauge on A-pillar

Rebuilt radiator

Family owned since 2007

The engine does use some oil. I do have a replacement engine for it that’s available separately.

Shop and compare the Turbo Regals that are available. I don’t think you’ll find a better buy for the money. Priced for quick sale.

$10,900 017a.jpg017a.jpg020a.jpg023.jpg027a.jpglimited3.jpg

Cool car. Too bad it's not still in VT. I know someone that would buy it.

1 of 1035 Turbo Limiteds built. The only Turbo Regal that’s rarer is the GNX and we know what they go for, don’t we.

The transmission and torque converter replaced earlier this year. The torque converter is a Pro Torque 2800 stall.

The interior was completely redone very recently, mileage wise.

Factory t-top car

WO2 blackout trim – Rare on the Turbo Limited

Factory rear spoiler

Digital dash

Tinted windows

New tires

Positraction differential

42lb injectors w/Red Armstrong 93 octane street chip

K&N cone filter w/stainless steel MAF pipe

Polished valve covers

VDO boost gauge on A-pillar

Rebuilt radiator

Family owned since 2007

The engine does use some oil. I do have a replacement engine for it that’s available separately.

Shop and compare the Turbo Regals that are available. I don’t think you’ll find a better buy for the money. Priced for quick sale.

$10,900View attachment 326353View attachment 326353View attachment 326354View attachment 326355View attachment 326356View attachment 326357
I would be there looking @ it now it but im in Ncali. Got any ways to transport?

How many miles does it have ?

Is the dark blue ext & tan leather int the original colors or has it been changed ?

Any more pics of the interior ?? Is it an original Limted ??? reason I am asking is that Limteds had brushed alum not wood grain .?

I talked with the owner last night and he said the previous owner had done the wood grain int. And he said he was gonna post more pics . I thought it was black but its dark blue .

Sorry all. I wasn't get notifications of your posts for some reason. The title is clear. A common carrier would be the best way to get to NCAL. The car shows 14,515. In looking over the car history report, I would say it has 114,515 miles. Here are a couple of more pics. I don't have any of the undercarriage. I'll get some over the next couple of days.011.jpg019.jpg

The dash plaque is the Turbo Limited plaque. The other trim is wood grain. My theory is that the previous owner who redid the interior liked the wood grain with the tan interior. The dash plaque pin pattern is different between a regular Limited and the Turbo Limited. I know. I bought a wood grain one to try to make it all one style and found the pin pattern to be different. The Limited plaque has the same pin pattern as my '84 GN had. I included a pic of the trunk sticker in my last post for clarification.

In my earlier post, I meant to say that it has a clean title history. It was last registered was in Vermont. Vermont does not issue titles on cars over 15 years old. The last registration is signed over like a title is in other states. If there's a question on that, please confirm that with the Vermont DOT.

On the recent car history report that I ran on the car, it does not show the Vermont registration. That's probably due to the fact that Vermont does not share information like most other states do.

Great combo never seen it before! How are all the mechanicals, AC, Radio, windows, ant, ect... Underside pictures are almost a must when buying sight unseen and shipping out!

I would agree if somebody is buying sight unseen. However, I would prefer that a person see the car in person before buying it. $11,000 is a considerable amount of money. I've purchased sight unseen before. I don't recommend it.