1987 Buick Regal T

rkreigh

Professionally built engine at Ron's Custom Auto, 9k invested, best of parts 450/410 rwhp/trq on mild 15 psi boost, over mid 550 rwhp @ 24 psi on race gas. TRW 8-1 forged pistons, billet main caps, studs, fresh rods, bolts, ported GN1 alum. heads, roller 206 billet cam, roller rockers, ported intake, larger throttle body, front mount intercooler, TE45 turbo, 72 lb injectors, Red's XP double pumpter, art carr 2004r by Steve Smith, 3200 non lock 9” convertor, pinion snubber, air bags, poly control arm bushings, new body bushings, terry Houston downpipe, x pypes dual exhaust, LS1 MAF, translator plus with extender extreme chip (tuned by bob bailey), fresh radiator, thermostat controlled fan, centerline warrior rims, 295 back and 275 front TA radials, new brakes, calipers, CD stereo, T TOPS, GNX flares, boost, water, oil pressure, fuel pressure gauges, Scanmaster plus scanner, fiberglass front and rear bumpers with alum supports, very light car, runs HARD and smooth. New springs, , updated rear suspension, poly bushings, not raced since new engine, MANY spare parts available. price is firm, $8750 no trades call Ron – c 202-525-9934 or email ron_kreigh@hotmail.com

Attachments

• cars coffee 1-19 063.jpg
    cars coffee 1-19 063.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 1,607
  • cars coffee 1-19 066.jpg
    cars coffee 1-19 066.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 1,553
  • cars coffee 1-19 067.jpg
    cars coffee 1-19 067.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 1,553
  • cars coffee 1-19 094.jpg
    cars coffee 1-19 094.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 1,503
275 tires on the front? Also what up with the driver side breather connecting to the K&N? I've never seen that set up before. Is the car located in the DC area? Good lookin car GLWS

275 tires on the front? Also what up with the driver side breather connecting to the K&N? I've never seen that set up before. Is the car located in the DC area? Good lookin car GLWS
Similar idea to the passenger side vent to the turbo bellhousing.

car is in Alex VA fenders aren't cut just have the GNX fiberglass flairs added on. tires fit fine. the centerline warrior rims have just the right offset to make them work. no spacers needed.

yes, I had to have the hose connected to the filter to get it through inspection. I typically take that off

I have a fresh air filter for the car too, just haven't put it on yet

also have the GNX fender vents and a rear spoiler that go with the car. just needs the GNX dash kit to be a "white GNX"

I'm the original owner of the car, it's been very good to me. has new coil pack, ignition module, battery, power steering pump, and few other maintenance odds and ends that have been done within the last year. good bang for the buck.

yes, bottom of the doors, and a rust spot at the front corner of the door

they can still be fixed pretty ez though and don't look bad yet. car does need some cosmetics, price reflects that

paid 16k for it new, and easily have another 17k in it on parts not counting labor. I have spare block, turbo, crank, pistons, rods, and a few other parts available

car runs fantastic

Do you have the stock rims and correct grill . Also how are the seals under the t-tops? Sorry ,one more question....the fender flares can be removed without any visible holes on the outer fenders ? I am sorta local..about an hour up I95 in Maryland. Thanks...Kurt

don't have the stock rims or grill. seals were replaced about 6 years ago but are due again. fender flares do have screws to mount them on the inner fender lip (not the outer fenders and quarter panel

I'll be at cars and coffee in great falls tomorrow if you want to see the car or email me if you'd like to have a look.

thanks for your interest

responded to emails and conversation threads on the car. thanks for the interest.

this car will make someone very happy. I have 8 cars and a few new projects so it's time to move on.

23,000 on the engine, 50k miles on the transmission (holding up very well)

car runs very strong. hate to sell it, but I'm short on cash