1987 buick regal limited (gold) 88,000 original miles

chaparral

looking to sell the entire interior to someone restoring a regal limited or just after these color schemes for there t type cars, this is like a cream beige color no rips or tears but will probably need recovered for show, split bench in front the dash is brownish identical to the grand national dash. door panels have electric windows, dual switches on drivers and single passengers.

all panels are there not beat up not faded or scratched, im looking to sell or trade for bucket seat set up with center console, ill also have available the analoge regal limited dash at 88,000 ive got a digitial coming

anything regal i have for sale, original wheels the 14, ive replace mine with 16x8 gnx wheels gold.

also for sale for that car stereo enthusiate i have several fosgate punch amps, from the grand national era in time, punch series made in america, YEAH who dont like to see that. there not like the ones you buy at best buy now there the old school bang for your buck amps.

JL AUDIO COMPETITION SYSTEM AVAILABLE as well willing to trade for right grand national set up, worth well over 6,000.00 including all the video monitors

needing buckets grey dash grey doors grey panels all panels a good grey headliner grey rear break light willing to trade and purchase so you have someting to resale even after the fact or just purhcase or just trade, dont want to spend a fourtune i know i have some money in my parts. im told the buick regal limited badge on dash will bring 150.00 i dont know but im told.

get back with me at stevehllsbr@aol.com or here on buick.com which i find confusing so i recomend just emailing me thanks steve

till then

looking to sell the entire interior to someone restoring a regal limited or just after these color schemes for there t type cars, this is like a cream beige color no rips or tears but will probably need recovered for show, split bench in front the dash is brownish identical to the grand national dash. door panels have electric windows, dual switches on drivers and single passengers.

all panels are there not beat up not faded or scratched, im looking to sell or trade for bucket seat set up with center console, ill also have available the analoge regal limited dash at 88,000 ive got a digitial coming

anything regal i have for sale, original wheels the 14, ive replace mine with 16x8 gnx wheels gold.

also for sale for that car stereo enthusiate i have several fosgate punch amps, from the grand national era in time, punch series made in america, YEAH who dont like to see that. there not like the ones you buy at best buy now there the old school bang for your buck amps.

JL AUDIO COMPETITION SYSTEM AVAILABLE as well willing to trade for right grand national set up, worth well over 6,000.00 including all the video monitors

needing buckets grey dash grey doors grey panels all panels a good grey headliner grey rear break light willing to trade and purchase so you have someting to resale even after the fact or just purhcase or just trade, dont want to spend a fourtune i know i have some money in my parts. im told the buick regal limited badge on dash will bring 150.00 i dont know but im told.

get back with me at stevehllsbr@aol.com or here on buick.com which i find confusing so i recomend just emailing me thanks steve

till then

Where are you located?

I was wondering were you lived because I have a complete gray dash out of a 87 we4.I have gray front and rear seats and center console.I have a t-top headliner.no door panels they were trashed when removed,the dash has one small split that faces the windshield.do you have any pics of your parts?

i sent a picture of interior to your email that came throuh if that dont work send me your direct email and ill send to that, yeah it sounds like you have just what im looking for what condition is buckts and rear seat and console in, and is the dash complete i does it come with cluster or no your welcome to mine as long as my digital works the way they say it should. if we are capable of coming to agreement, i dont have t topes but i would love to hah i wonder if you can cut the top of a t top car out and install it in a none t top car HMMM...... if you like what you see let me know that pic was before it was cleaned at all first day i got car, all panels are complete doors complete windows are electric no rips or tears has center fold down arm rest, ill send glove box and ash tray provided you do, what does the dash say on yours on passenger side. thanks steve 937 661 0010 also have a complete set of rear tail lights for the regal limited just purchased the smoked glass ones off ebay tonight ill sell both lights there rear tail light bezels and wiring for 100.00 before shipping no fading cracked class, back up lights work nice replacement for your project if your needing them. my email is stevehllsbr@aol.com contact me there if you dont mind or 937 661 0010 where are you located looks like illinoios well i have a commercial shipping address so it will be cheaper 735 south high hillsboro ohio 45133

im looking for perfect upper door panels... if yours are close to perfect can you snap some pics and send me a price.... thx

aaron

what is your ideal of perfect my are entirly intake if anything there slightly dirty at very most very good condtion no rips tear of any kind door panels seats only interior piece that is trash is head liner which i think is typical. ill snap a photo now but i need a regual address to send to like regular email address

what is your ideal of perfect my are entirly intake if anything there slightly dirty at very most very good condtion no rips tear of any kind door panels seats only interior piece that is trash is head liner which i think is typical. ill snap a photo now but i need a regual address to send to like regular email address

my idea would be NO chrome flaking, falling off, NO scratches..... the fabric is negligible as it can be cleaned and or replaced. i really need the gray inserts with th "Coffin" handles to be in VERY GOOD/MINT Condition...

----> send pics here acorngraphix@yahoo.com

send me an email to stevehllsbr@aol.com ill send photo of dash in detail its a problem free brownish 87 identical to the grand national or gnx dash analog cluster ive purhcased a digital ill not be using the existing one, its at 88,000 miles now title read 44,00 at last transfer so i feel its accurate, dont know if your looking ot replace what you have or dont like the color but i need grey and black and buckets up front with console and bench in rear greay and black grey sail panels and headliner panels etc. dash what color do you have maybe we could switch. glove box excellent condition no rips cracks fad or other to dash pad. all fastening points are in good condition. nothing reamed out.

the seats are split bench in front no rips or tears the cushion underneath is not worn down its still stiff mkes for nicer rid leasse a little better, non the less the entire interior is present the bench and frnt mach which ill call it about the coor of the screen im looking at, creamish yellowish origninal tho all there including the fold down arm rest in center front

do you have a 200r4 built or a different color seat including console and plastic and all that. thanks let me know answer to stevehllsbr@aol.com and ill send pics of interior as many as you like. thanks steve